Masky X Reader X HoodiePart 19: New Life

DAILY NEWS! KILLER ON THE LOOSE!

A girl has been known to visit 15 different cities, with a trail of blood. 40 people have been murdered. The police has not found this girl. She seems to have wrote 'No more Lies' on all the walls with her victims blood.. We advise you check regularly that all your doors and windows are locked when in or out of the house. Next Up: Cheesecake Robberies?!?!

--------------------------------------------------

Breathless, you leaned against the wall. You have faint memories of the past. A guy in an orange hoodie and a guy in a yellow hoodie were the loves of your life. There were creepypastas. You don't remember much otherwise. Glancing at your bloodstained hands, you sense a human entering the alleyway. Without looking up, you threw a knife in their chest. Perfect shot. The human gagged and fell. Police would by coming soon, gotta run. 

Quietly streaking down the street, you climbed up a buildings drainpipe, jumped 8 roofs, turned 3 blocks, and made for the woods.

You had a faint memory of being here before. Looking up, you saw a teenager, equally bloodstained, turn at you. He had horrific cuts in his cheeks, making him permanently smile."Your that girl again, aren't you? Y/N? Made quite a stir these past months."Staring at him, you had a silent memory meet you... "You're... Jeff the Killer?""Yep darling, Masky and Hoodie are looking for you."Jeff said with his head cocked. Masky and Hoodie? What king of names are those? "So... Who are they?"you asked reluctantly. "Ah, natural. Once you become a creepypasta, you have little memory of who you were before. Doctor Smiley may help you get your memory back. Lets go."

~Le Timeskip~

The face that peered at you now looked familiar. The whole place looked familiar. Only a window didn't. "Why don't I remember that window there?"you asked. Doctor smiley replied with"because when you 'died', you woke up, smashed the wall, and we all had to replace it. Then you became a killing machine, butchered about 40 people, and wrote 'No More Lies' on all the walls. Your quite famous, really."he finished kindly. Standing up, you thanked him and walked outside the surgery room.

Masky and Hoodie ran down the hallway, smiles on their faces. "You're back!"they cried. They hugged you, and started masquerading down the hall. "How boring..." drawled BEN Drowned, clearly drunk, who had stumbled into the hallway. "Now KISS!" he yelled, shoving your face closer and closer to Masky's and Hoodie's.