Masky X Reader X Hoodie Part 6: Understanding

When you came to, you were in a bed again, the sheets ripped and soiled. Gingerly, you climbed out of the bed, and shakily steadied yourself, and strained to see in the darkness that coiled around you like a serpent. What was that sound? Straining, you could hear some screaming, yelling, and a thud coming from the floor below...

Throwing caution to the winds, you raced to the door to find it locked. Perfect.

Sighing, you sat down on the bed just to have the door open again. A bright light filled the room, temporarily obscuring your vision. Squinting, you could make out a tall figure wearing a black suit. A deep, echoing voice bounced around the room. "Welcome to my mansion! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Slenderman, and please make yourself welcome!"

Blushing, you stammered "T-t-hank you, I'll, um, keep that in mind." Reluctantly, you stepped off the bed. "This way, we are having lunch." Said a voice with just a hinge of amusement, with a long, spindly finger pointing down the stairs, which disappeared shortly (Teleported to the dining room, probably). You headed down the stairs to a hallway, pausing as you realize you don't know which way to go.

Taking a chance, you headed to the nearest door, just to find BEN Drowned looking a a stack of bras and taking pictures of them (BEN YOU PERVERT). You left immediately, and quickly tried to erase that image from your mind. Thanks to pure luck, the next door is a hallway with an archway to the dining room. The table is stacked with food, alot of delicious looking food, but the people surrounding it could not be described as ordinary. One had a blue mask dripping black goo, another had a clock instead of a eye, and yet another had a cone for a nose complete with swirls.

And then something else caught your eye. The food was not usually what you had for lunch either. Giant cheesecakes (OMG),  bloody tube-like worms misshapened, and just glancing at it, it made your stomach do flip-flops. "Heyyy! Look, its dat guurl!" "Want candyyyy?" "Hey try these kidneys!" All these voices made your brain swirl. Only one question (Well comment) cut through the rest like a hot knife through butter; "You can sit here (Y/N)." "Thanks!" You replied, sliding in between two people with masks and hoodies. One had a black mask with a red frown and large red circles for eyes. The other has a emotionless mask that was white with small black lips painted on and large eyes and thin eyebrows and a nose. Little did you know, but these people were looking at you adoringly and blushing behind their masks.