Euphoria

Trigger warning: drugs alcohol and smoking

The music and alcohol were a euphoric mixture. Like I said parties aren't my thing. But, this, this isn't a party. There was only 5 of us, Mark, Jackson Bambam, Yugyeom and me. Bambam brought the booze, Jackson brought the music and Mark brought the weed. Everything helped me forget what happened. It helped me get away from my past. It made me happier. Just thinking about it fucks with my head. I hate being like this. Jackson phone started to ring and he excused himself and left to go answer the call. "Then there was 4" Yugyeom said from behind me. "We should play a game" Bambam suggested. Mark just nodded he doesn't talk much. I shrugged not really hearing what Bambam said. "Truth or dare...Jungkook" I looked up at the ceiling making my decision "Dare" I said confidently. Bambam smirked "I dare you to go take Jackson's phone from him and talk to the person on the other end" "That's not a really good dare Bambam" Yugyeom whined. I got off Yugyeom's lap and made my way out into the hall where Jackson was leaning against a wall. I slowly walked over to him and took the phone out of his hand "Hello?" I said like I had just answered the phone. "Who is this?" the voice on the other end spoke, they sounded familiar. "My name is...Jungkook" the other end went silent. "Hello? Are you still there?" "Uhm yeah I am sorry I just had a moment" "I never got your name yet?" "Oh yeah my name is..." silence. Jackson finally got the phone out of my hand. "Shit my phone died" I just laughed and walked back into the room and plopped down on Yugyeom's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. As the game went on Jackson had to give Bambam a hickey, I made out with Mark and Yugyeom died his hair green. Yup. I don't remember anything else, I'm pretty sure I just fell asleep.
I woke up with no pants and a giant t-shirt on. I sat up looking around but no one was there. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I walked into the living room. No one. The kitchen. No one. Oh well I guess they went out. I heard Coco making her way towards me. I picked her up and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I gently petted Coco thinking of where all of them could've gone. After a while my stomach started grumbling so I got up and made myself some food, ate and then got a shower. When I got out of the shower I laid on the bed. My thoughts were going crazy and I needed to calm down. I have no idea where I am. I have no money and no education. What am I going to do now? I quickly got dressed and grabbed my cigarettes and lighter before heading outside to the balcony. I watched the city from the balcony. Inhale, exhale, I was slowly calming down inhale, exhale, arms wrapped around my waist and a head nuzzled my neck inhale, exhale, I dropped my cigarette into the ask tray and turned around wrapping my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. His hugs were warm and comforting but not like Taehyung's were. He pressed his lips against mine. His lips were toxic, addicting, and his kiss was poison but not like Taehyung's. I missed him but I'm pretty sure he hates me now. He doesn't text me or call me. I used get texts from Jimin but I barely do anymore. Now I occasionally get texts from my mum and on rare occasions phone calls. This is what my life is now. It's nothing now. No one cares for my existence anymore. I'm just a piece of lint that's going to get caught by the wind sooner or later. Why?
He pulled me into his lap trailing his hands up and down my torso getting closer to where I needed him most. He jerked his hips up almost pushing me over the edge. I moaned one last time before releasing on his chest. The rest of the boys walked in not paying any mind to the provacitive scene on the couch, well all but Junior "You guys used a condom right?" Yugyeom stilled for a second "Yes we did and we aren't finished so could you please maybe leave for like 5 minutes?" "Yeah sure" Junior said and as soon as he left Yugyeom started again. Once again the room was filled with moans, grunts, groans and skin slapping. Did someone really just have a conversation with the guy I'm fucking right in the middle of it? Yes, yes that just happened. Have mercy.