"Don't worry everything is going to be okay"He says before he plants a kiss on my cheek, but I could see sadness on his eyes.

"We can go now to the doctor to do a test" Andy says with her voice cracking a little.

"Yes Angie come on" Justin says but I shake my head as no, I need to know one more thing.

"How long?" I ask.

"How long what?" She asks acting dumb.

"You know what" I say trough gritted teeth.

"two years now" She says and breaks into crying.

"Are you aware something could have happened to me because of you" I yell at her not caring there is people on the coffee and they are probably staring.

"I am sorry" She whispers with her voice cracking.

"What kind of a mother are you" I say at her and get up letting go of Justin's hand. I storm out of the coffee and start walking to nowhere.

"Angie wait" I hear Justin yell, I turn around and see him jogging to me, at the moment he reaches me, I wrap my arms around his waist placing my head on his chest and break into crying. I can't believe I was actually thinking on forgiving her, she clearly only cares about herself, she only told me so she wouldn't feel guilty later if something happens to me, I hate her, I really do.

"Shhh... it's going to be okay" He says as he slowly strokes my hair, I love it when he does that, it calms me.

"Could you please come with me?" I ask him while looking up at him.

"You don't even have to ask" He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

...................................................................................................................................................

 "Angela Carrillo" A nurse calls for my name and I quickly get up from my seat with my dad and Justin following.

"We have your results, come with me" She says warmly and smiles at me.

"Everything is going to be okay sweetie" My dad says as he hugs me. We part away and Justin smiles at me coming to hug me too.

"I love you" He whispers at my ear and kisses me cheek, making the butterflies on my stomach go crazy. If you are wondering, no we are not back together.

I follow the nurse and she leads me to a small room, "Well we have good news" She says and a wide smile appears on my face, I may look like an idiot but I don't care, she said she has good news.

"Yes?" I tell her to continue and she giggles.

"You are fine you don't have cancer" She says and I immediately hug her.

"Sorry" I awkwardly say as I pull from the hug, she giggles and I smile.

"It's okay it happens a lot" She says and I smile. She makes me sign a couple papers and I am off to go, I come out of the room faking being sad and Justin and my dad face drops and I swear I could see some tears on Justin's eyes, my dad was already crying, Okay I know this is mean but come on it's fun.

"So you.." Justin says but I cut him off, "Yes i am okay I don't have cancer" I say still on a sad tone and tears start to come down his cheek but then he looks up puzzled so as my dad.

"Wait what?" He says and I burst into laughing.

"Sorry" I say and then they smile when it finally hits them.

"Thank god" My dad says and gives me a bone crusher hug and Justin Joins.

"Can't...breath" I say gasping for air and they both let me go.

"Sorry" They both say in unison and I smile. I am so lucky to have them both with me.

"Well I am going to..... I am just going to leave you alone to talk" My dad says leaving and I chuckle at him but then I look at Justin and notice him staring at me.

"So..." I say awkwardly.

A/N:Crappy chapter i know... sorry but anyways thank you for getting me to 250+ votes on the story :D could please get me to 300 votes :D hehe

Thank you for the comments I got more than just one :D and thank you for getting me to 9k+ reads :D I LOVE YOU <3333 haha well 1+ vote and 1+  comment.. dedication goes to whoever comments :D

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: Mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)