Would she save you?

Start from the beginning

"Megan. Stop. You never talk to me like that."

"Everything has a first time."

"Not this. What happened?"

I rolled my eyes. "Klaus, did you once realize I'm zero with emotions because of you?"

He stared at me, stunned I must say. I was a little shocked as well, I managed to stun Nikluas. "You called me Klaus..."

I nodded.

"Not Nik?"

"Isn't Nik for those that are close to you?"

Realization dawned and he laughed. "Oh so we aren't close anymore? Never expected this day to come."

"It did come today. Now if there's nothing more, I'd like to leave,"

"There is more." He said, stopping me. "Where are my coffins? You said you'd find them."

"And you said you won't break the promise. But here we are," I said raising my arms dramatically, "Face it Klaus, after yesterday, things won't even be the same for us. So off you go, find your coffins. And I, I'll explore the world. There's a lot I haven't seen."

"It'll be more fun with me. Let me accompany you, love."

"No. I just enjoy with myself. No one deserves to be with and around me. I am too awesome."

Now, knowing he won't let me take the car, I ran.

*Damon Salvatore*

"We have an emotional witch on our hands." 

Those words repeated in my head the second I woke. Hang overs, something I cannot deal with. Gulping down one of Megan's medicines that she's arranged right next to the alcohol cabinet, I walked around the house, hoping to see someone- Megan in particular.

I walked into her room, it was a mess. It wouldn't surprise me if a tornado had been here, yeah, Megan was a tornado in her own sense.

Where is she? She's not in her correct senses, she's dangerous as hell. Knowing Megan, the Apocalypse could be on right now. I face palmed, knowing this wasn't even a joke, the Apocalypse actually could be on right now.

I walked back into my room to get dressed and check on Megan.

"Well, well, Salvatore, off to see my lovely daughter?"

I rose my head to see someone unexpected leaning against my car. She was in her usual attire, plain blue trousers, leather boots and a long grey coat, her white blonde tied in a neat braid. "Well, well, I see you didn't die."

She laughed, "Damon, love, of course I didn't. I don't think I ever will. At least till I'm not sure Megan's not dead as well," when she did speak that, I was reminded that Megan and her mother were British. It was hard to figure because of Megan's American accent she'd developed during these years.

"Well, how did you come back?"

"You seem to keep forgetting how powerful I am."

This brought back unwanted memories of Megan running, struggling against her mother's power. Though Megan was one very strong witch, compared to her mother she felt weak. "Oh yes," I muttered.

She smiled, satisfied. "So where are you off to? Megan?"

I didn't answer, instead I turned to my right and started in that direction. Not even a second later, I felt all my breath go and the hard push of the ground on my back. She leaned over me with an unreadable expression. Her face was calm, but her grey eyes only showed fury.

"I asked, where are you going?"

"None of your business."

"Oh, it very much is my business. Now, do yourself a favor and tell me. I might make your last few hours less painful."

Last few hours? What was this lady up to? "I'm not telling you."

"As you like it, Salvatore," she said as she pulled me up and started to drag me.

In one swift motion, I pulled free and went for a punch in the face. She stumbled a few steps back. Taking advantage, I pounced on her, making her fall and sunk my teeth into her throat. Not being used to the sting, she scream, while I tried to cause as much damage I could manage with my fangs. She struggled under me, but I made sure my hands caged her slim body.

"Stop!" She screamed.

But I didn't intent to. I was going to try and kill her or even make her weak. But she only struggled harder, indicating she was still strong. Somehow, her hand escaped my trap and well, in the next few moments, everything went black.

~

Where the hell am I? I looked around some more and still saw the same pale, dirty maroon walls. Other than that, I saw a small table on the other side of the room, on the table was a blade and... vervain. I was chained to a chair and I was half naked. Just, why? I could see my shoes by the table and my shirt hung on the handle of the old wooden door. There were no windows here, no escape.

"So you're up?"

My head whipped up to see Megan's bitch of a mother in front of me. "What the hell is this? You're crazier than I gave you credit for." 

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, Megan's gone heartless?"

I didn't answer for a while, but then decided there was no point, she'd come to know anyway. "Yes."

She smiled, "So if I call her here, to save you? Would she?"

That's when my eyes widened. I didn't know, for once in my whole existence, I doubted Megan. She might not love me anymore, she doesn't care! I might die in the next few hours and she wouldn't even bother showing up at my funeral. "She would," I said, trying to sound convincing, but I hope my voice didn't give it away.

She pulled out her iPhone and waved it in my face with a smirk.

"Well, lets try."

___________________________________________________________

Hoolaa people! Its Ishita.

Sorry if the updates are slower than before, school is KILLING me. Yes, my tests are over, but the Majors are coming up next month! I'm totally losing it.

But I'm not going to blabber about how annoying my life's getting right now, all I'm gonna say is- vote, fan, comment and recommend!

Peace.