Chapter 26: What

//this is in cheol's pov btw bc he the leader yo//
\\unedited bc im lazy\\

Waking up, I roll to my left and open my eyes to see a nest of lilac hair. I smile and pat my boyfriend's head gently and get up from bed. I let out a yawn and stretch before heading to the bathroom. After I took a shower, I brush my teeth with a towel wrapping around my waist. Suprisingly, a pair of milky white hands sneakily wrap around my waist as well. The pair of hands clearly belonged to my short boyfriend, Jihoon, since he could only reach to kiss my shoulder blades. I spit out the toothpaste and gurgle water before spinning around to face the smaller boy out of us two.

"Good Morning Baby~" I sweetly say.

"Morning Handsome." He says into my chest, as it comes out muffled.

"Should've woke up earlier, we could've bathed together~" I whine cutely, adding a bit of aegyo. He rolls his eyes, "Well, I'm pretty glad I woke up late then. I'd rather die then take a bath with a pervert like you." pointing his finger at me. Clearly offended, I close my eyes and hold my chest dramitcally, saying "Jihoonie! H-How could you call Me, Choi Seungcheol, a pervert?!" He laughs a bit and scoffs. He takes off all his clothes, except his boxers. "Why, baby~ Can't shower with boxers, now can you? Would you like me to take them off for--" "Shut it Cheol." He says, entering the shower. I pout and try to open the shower curtain, finding a wet Jihoon, testing the water temparature.

You can guess what happened next.

Me and Jihoon enter the dining area to eat and find a pouting Chan, an upset Hansol, a silent Seungkwan and a few awkward members. I sigh, knowing the problem and take a seat.

Just then the doorbell rings. I groan and sit up, walking furiously towards the door. Putting on a smile, I open the door finding

Bangtan.

----------------------
MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
CLIFFHANGER YO
ANYWAYS AZYLIANS IM BACK ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SO HERE YALL GO
MIGHT DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE IM KIND BUT I KINDA WANNA KEEP THAT CLIFFHANGER HUEHUEHUE
I MISSED YOU GUYS TBH
WHO MISSED ME ?¿?
LMAO NO ONE AHHAHA
KAY SO IMMA TRY UPDATING AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE KAY
LOVE YOUUUUU 💞