"Come on, tell me what it is, don't leave me hanging." She said hurriedly.

"Ok, he told me that the little girl said that I was beautiful and that Josh was handsome and we both look good together and she told Josh to ask me to be his girlfriend, of course after hearing that I don't know what to do and my senses told me to step a little backward and that didn't help anything because I ended up slipping and he catched me and I stared into both his eyes, nothing happened for your information but when he brought me home there was a weird silence and we both said goodbye to each other but before he can step in his car I kissed him in the cheeks and ran inside the house without looking back. And that is how my weekend went. And I'm going to his house later for the practice. And that's all, end of story." I said.
"Well it looks like you two are getting along pretty well and I feel love in the air and I ship you both." Alexa said.

After she said that Josh and Christian went inside the room and sat behind us. And our professor in math started the discussion and after 3 hours in math I cantina finally breathe and I'm so hungry. Me and Alexa were one of the first students to go out, then we heard someone calling us and we saw it was Josh and Christian approaching us. Before they can even get near us someone blocked them and I just saw it was Camille and I feel Alexa looking very serious at her, then she started to speak......

"Oh look, if it isn't the girl who loves to flirt with my boyfriend, I thought you were a good girl, what happened? Got tired of the old you?" Camille said
"Who told you she is a slut? And by the way Josh is not you boyfriend anymore, you two broke up just recently, am I right? And Kate is still the old her and don't mind other people's business because you're just disturbing them." Alexa said beside me.

I never had the courage to stand up for myself, I was never really scared but I feel insecure whether what I might say will hurt or affect others, so I just really keep quiet because I know what is right. Then suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulder and saw it was Josh beside and from here I can see the look on Camille's face that she was pretty annoyed.

"Would you stop bothering Kate, and sorry for eavesdropping but there was never an us Camille, I know you only wanted me because I'm popular and rich so don't play dumb. And stop pushing other people around its not gonna do you any good." Josh said. Ok, he just saved my life from total embarrassment, he's like my superhero....😀

"I'll prove to all of you that I am meant for you Josh, you will regret this day.....and as for you Kate, watch where you're going you don't wanna mess with me." Camille said and walked away. And Josh started a conversation.....

"Good morning girls, I would just like to ask Kate here if your parents allowed you for later and don't mind her, I'll protect you from her." Josh said.
"What's gonna happen later?!" Both Christian and Alexa said, shocked.
"Chill guys, I'm coming over to his house for practice, and that's what we're gonna do there." I said
"See you later, wait for me after school." Josh said
"Ok, see you later too." I said.

Before we can even walk away from the boys Alexa said something......

"I noticed something new, you never fought today or even had a single argument, now this is progress. Now tell me, are you two together now? Because from what you two been acting lately I think you are a couple." She said.

"No were not, we're just going out as friends, that's all." Me and Josh said at the same time, which was a coincidence.

"Oh really, just friends, fine I'll leave you two love birds with your business but can we go to the cafeteria already 'cause I'm starving, see you around girls." Christian said while smiling.

We separated ways, then Alexa said something again......
"Josh is very sweet and protective when it comes to you, he's like the perfect boyfriend and I wonder why, yieeeee and I know you like his protective side.... You two are something, good luck with your little practice slash meeting later with him. Hope you have a good time. Just thinking of it, I feel love is in the air, young love....you two are good for each other. I'm not joking this time Kate, believe me." She said.

"I do believe you, but we don't fit together because he's popular and I'm just nothing, a nobody, nothing bad is gonna happen if I just hope and dream right?" I said uncertain of what I feel.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, and everything will be alright, we might not know, the unexpected might happen. But for me, I like you for each other. Yieeeeeeee, Kate is blushing...." Alexa said.

"No I'm not, now let's just go to the cafeteria, because I'm also starving." I said.

I drifted the topic away because I don't want her asking anymore questions, now I think this is the first time I'm excited about meeting up with Josh. Ohhhh, Josh what did you do to me....🤔. Well I just have to wait for later, to know what will and might happen.

I think I like him already...

-------------

Guys this is Chapter 7, sorry for the long wait and hope this satisfies you first, I will update as soon as possible.

Their relationship and friendship,is growing stronger and hope it stays that way...

Thanks for reading and hope you like it

Daniella🤓