-3-

-(y/n) POV-

After I opened the door, I saw that the room was completely void of light.

Except for the extreme brightness of laptops and monitors that sat on top of an enormous desk.

Though the lights were merely blinding, I could make out that Googleplier was sitting their talking to someone.

Is that Mathias?

I wondered as I tried to make out the conversation, but no exact words made it to my ears to process.

I then let my eyes gaze away and look around for something, heavy.

I knew that I couldn't just walk in and pick a fight, I needed something to knock my kidnapper out.

I then noticed a tall fire extinguisher attached to the wall and felt my lips curling up into a wide smirk as I shifted over to the spot and carefully took it off of the all and made my way towards googleplier.

I shuffled around on the floor, making sure not to make a sound. And finally I made my way behind his chair.

I then got a clear image of who he was talking to on the other side of the screen.

IT IS MATT!

I cheered mentally. I then smiled and waved deviously over to him and caught his attention, making his worried looking expression turn into a soft subtle smirk.

After a few more exchanges of words, googleplier turned his desk chair around slowly to be met with me smiling widely as I brought the fire extinguisher down onto his head, making him loose consciousness.

I then looked up back at the monitors and smiled.

"Hey Matt!"

Matt laughed a little bit then inspected me through the screen.

"You alright? He didn't hurt you did he?"

I nodded my head no and he sighed in relief.

"You seriously got to be more careful, I knew I shouldn't have sent that to you."

He said while fidgeting with his hands.

"Oh Mathias its fine. Now I know I have to be extra careful around him."

I said while looking at the limp body with a smirk.

He rasied an eyebrow and leaned towards the screen with a glare.

"You're seriously going to keep him?"

I nodded my head while grabbing Google from his shoulders slowly.

"It will be fine, If anything happens I'll just give you a call."

Mathias laughed a bit.

"You're never gonna give up are you?"

"I'll never give up."

I replied while taking Googlepliers limp body away from the monitors and to the door that was on the opposite side of the room.

"Hey Matt! Quick question! Do you have any idea where I am?"

I asked while still dragging googles body.

"During the time he was talking to me I pinpointed his location."

He muttered while he typed on his keyboard.

"Your only a couple blocks away from your appartment, just find a way out of this house and since you know the area you should be able to make it back home."

I smiled and opened the door.

"Thanks!"

-Timeskip, Googleplier POV-

I grunt a little bit and move around, I then let out a gasp of pain as my back shot up and my hand darted towards the back of my head.

"Fuck."

I whispered.

My head was in pure pain and the soreness of my entire body didn't help me feel much better.

I opened my eyes after wincing a couple more times to see that I was in a bed.

"How the fuck did I get here.."

I mumbled while getting off the comfy mattress and heading towards the door.

I opened it with a swift pull and walked out into a hallway.

This place looks familiar...

I thought while walking down it.

All of a sudden memories came flashing through my head, and my eyes widened.

"She knocked me out."

I then glared at myself and stormed down the hallway into the living room to see (y/n) drinking a cup of tea.

"You bitch!"

I shouted while jumping on top of her, making (y/n) drop her cup onto the floor.

She looked up at me with wide eyes and a blank expression as I glared at her.

"You thought you could get away with what you did?"

I screamed while pinning her arms down into the couch.

After those words came out my mouth she smirked.

"First of all you were the one that fucking drugged me, so don't go acting all innocent."

She spat while narrowing her eyes, the smirk will playing at her lips.

"Second of all, I wasn't just going to give up. What kind of women do you think I am? Cause I'm most certainly not the god damn damsel in distress. I'm someone that knows how to do shit so maybe if you plan to kidnap me next time, put a bit more fucking effort in doing so, ok?"

She retorted, words like piousness venom dripping from her mouth.

I growled and got off her, going to the opposite side of the room and taking a seat on a chair.

(Y/n) dusted herself off and looked at the cup that shattered on the floor and smirked.

"Ok google."

My eyes widened as my shirt began to light up.

"You can't be fucking serious."

I spat.

She put her hand under her chin and sat up.

"Clean up the mess you made, and don't complain."

Without any choice I got up and picked up the shards of glass that were on the floor and threw them out, not saying any complaints.

After that task was done I sat down in the spot I was in and rolled my eyes.

"You're such an asshole."

I muttered

"And you're such a bitch."

She retorted with a smirk.