Prolouge

Ever since the day I was born, everyone, (myself included) could tell that I was different.

Not in your typical, "I'm and outcast and everyone hates me" kind of way.

It was just something you couldn't really describe.

I acted different then most people, and I was ok with that.

Growing up never liked doing traditional girl gender role things.

Never liked dolls, makeup, dresses, princesses, Disney movies.

I just liked to do my own thing.

Being adventurous, and always wanting to explore and try new things.

I've stared death in the face many times before, due to the shit that happens to me.

But my courage, bravery, and skills that I have taught myself always ensure that I make it out of any scenario alive.

One day I had wanted to put my skills to the test, I wanted to try something new.

I had seen a video that a youtuber by the name of Mathias posted on his youtube channel about this new Google robot sort of type thing and decided to try it out.

But Mathias was the only one that had access to it.

Because the kind of things that went down in the video make the producers of the new google software stop production, and never asked the guy to give back the google prototype.

So I took it upon myself to email Mathias's wife Amanda who I had been very close friends with for a while, to ask Mathias if I could take the "thing" off of their hands.

No one knows if it's an actual human, robot, hologram, or whatever it is.

But I was determined to find out and study this.

I had awaited an email back from Amanda a couple days later, and none had came.

But later that day, a package from Fed ex had arrived at my doorstep, and on the packaging wrote,

"To (y/n) (l/n), from Mathias and Amanda."

And I smiled to myself sinisterly as I brought the package inside.