-2-

Horrid screams, cry's of pain and suffering.

Yet no one can hear them.

No one can see the agony they have to suffer through.

Various depictions of torture race through and all I can do is cringe.

The screams become louder and louder and I can't cover my ears from the horrendous shrieks.

I jolt awake, my forehead covered in a thin layer of cold sweat as my body felt tired and sore.

I noticed something as I started to look around.

Where in the hell am I?

I thought as I tried to sit up.

My wrists started to hurt and I groaned in pain as I looked to see that my arms and hands were bound to the headboard of the bed I had woken up on.

I could tell at this point that this was not my house.

The room was at least 3 times bigger than any room in my tiny appartment, and the nice bedding and structure was also too nice and expensive for me to ever hope of owning at my place.

My mind seemed to be hazy as I couldn't remember what had happened to get me here.

I shut my eyes tightly trying to remember and sighed in frustration.

I started to struggle in my restraints trying desperately to get free.

I heard movement from the left side of the room and opened my eyes instantly and looked over.

Nothing was their.

"H-Hello?"

My voice croaked out.

After waiting a minute for a reply that might not ever come I started to struggle even harder in my restraints.

"Your going to hurt yourself by doing that."

I froze in place.

I knew that voice, and my mind seemed to flick on like a flashlight.

I remember what had happened, why I was here.

I turned my head to the right slowly, as a trickle of sweat ran down the side of my face.

"Googleplier."

I said aloud, the name rolling off of my tongue.

He sat down on the right side of the bed close to my torso and face.

He had his legs crossed and his arms dangling at his sides as he studied my face with a bored expression.

"For someone that is supposed to be some sort of scrawny little daredevil, you sure are a boring."

He said bluntly while getting off the bed and starting to pace around the room.

I just watched as he stared aimlessly at the floor while tapping under his chin with his right index finger.

"Aren't you going to put up a fight and try to escape?"

He finally said, pulling me from my thoughts as I looked over at him.

He sighed and chuckled deeply.

"You really are as weak as I believed you to be. I personally thought you were going to be quite the challenge but I guess my hypothesis was all wrong."

With that he left the room, leaving me alone.

I bit my lip and locked frantically for something that could aid in my escape.

"Shit I forgot my hands are tied."

I mumbled to myself, mentally ready to slap myself upside the head for forgetting the one crucial fact.

I started to struggle even harder In the restraints and felt my left arm start to get loose.

I mentally cheered as I was able to slip my left arm out of the restraint, and I began to untie the other one that had bound my right arm to the headboard.

In only a matter of moments both of my hands were free and I arched my back up on the headboard as I sat up, stretching and popping some bones in my back earning a satisfied sigh.

I then got off the bed swiftly and silently, and dashed towards to door.

What the fuck am I going to do? How in the hell am I going to leave?

I thought for a moment before opening the door as quietly as humanly possible.

My eyes were met with a long narrow hallway with one single door at the end of it.

It's worth a shot.

I thought as I raced down the hallway and opened the door slowly.

-Googleplier POV-

I stared up at the monitors and smirked manically as I saw Mathias on the other end with a horrified expression.

"What's the matter? Never thought you would see me again?"

I teased while leaning back into my chair.

"How did you get my contact, and more importantly WHERE IS (y/n)?!?"

He almost screamed but managed to keep his somewhat calm demeanor.

"Pathetic!"

I spat, making Mathias's eyes widen.

"You really thought that girl could protect you from me? She's weak, a spineless fucking idiot."

I said, the words dripping like venom from my mouth.

Mathias's expression then turned from one of horrified and worried, to a smile that made me contort my face in confusion.

"Why in the hell are you smiling?"

I said, clearly agitated as I sat up in my chair and brought my face closer to the monitor.

"Look behind you."

He whispered while smiling even more.

My eyes widened, as I began to slowly spin the chair around to be met face to face with (y/n)

"Miss me?"

She asked, a huge Cheshire like grin on her face.

I glared at her as a snarl made it's way onto my facial features.

"Your a stupid fucking idiot-"

BANG!

A large item collided with my head as I saw it to be a fire extinguisher, before I could finish my sentence my world turned black.