The Murderers Were-Abouts

I bend down next to the body. I had been thinking about this all day today and finally I could come back to investigate. It's by death magic - definitely, but who? Were there any witnesses? I look around the area. Maybe a local saw who did it! I only had a few minutes before I had to be at the warehouse for tonight's meeting but if need be I could miss it.

There's a quiet shuffle behind me and I turn seeing a young girl - no, werewolf. Werewolves are one of the easiest creatures to spot, mainly because they have sharp teeth, little wolf ears on top of their head and a very fluffy tail. Werewolves had always been my favourite when I was younger I had wanted to be one but unfortunately you had to be born a werewolf and I had been born as a sorceress or Mage as some people called themselves.

"Stop right where you are!"

The little werewolf quickly turns to me and then starts to run. Another thing about Werewolves was that as cute as they are, they can run super fast.

I sigh and start to chase after her with my ice path. After moments of speed I reach her, flying side by side to the girl and slowly pick her up into my arms where she starts to lick me. I stop my path and settle the werewolf down onto the ground, patting her on the head to let her know I'm friendly.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about the murder that happened in the alleyway back there."

"Woo-" She clears her throat, "-Sorry, yes... I guess you could."

I smile in relief, "Good."

We talk for a while and I slowly find out that this girl had been watching from the shadows, too afraid to stop what was happening in front of her. She had got the person's scent and had followed them for a bit until she had decided to stop.

"Is it ok if you were to meet some friends of mine?"

"FRIENDS!?" She shouts.

I calm her, "Yes, friends. We're trying to solve where and who this 'murderer' is."

The werewolf nods.

(Time skip to half an hour later? Something like that... Anyway, just continue reading.)

"Hey there." I smile to the two who are looking towards each other, obviously discussing things.

Anabelle gets up and spins around, almost falling over in the process. "Where have you been!?"

Anabelle was obviously worried, Osman was obviously not. "Oh nothing... Just getting a few witnesses from the murder..."

I look back and the werewolf comes bounding in happily. Anabelle goes over to her.

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S SO CUTE!!!"

I sigh, going over to the table where Osman has stayed seated for the whole time, sitting down and watching Ana play around with the werewolf.

"So what info have you collected?"

I turn to Osman who is also watching Anabelle, "Enough to know that we're going to have to let the wolf join us."

Osman turns to me, "What? Why?"

I turn back to the wolf, "Because, she has the scent of our murderer."

(I have decided that from now on I shall not be publishing a new chapter every week but instead setting a view goal which literally means I need a particular amount of views in each chapter before I post a new one. The 'view goal' for this chapter shall be... 15. Have fun reading ^_^)