"Don't...don't come close to me." I heard her. Yes she was a girl.

A girl was standing in front of me. My eyes widened and now I looked at her and find that how stupid I was thinking her as boy because her fergile white hands were visible from her shawl and her that eyes with long lashes were enough to make any one realize that she was a beautiful girl.

Her face was covered with that black shawl. I couldn't se her face but I find her voice beautiful.

"I'm..I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" I said looking at her.

She took two steps back and I lower my eyes. She was scared.

"I'm..sorry." I said.

I turned to my car when she called me.

"Excuse me.!" She said and I turned to her.

"Yes." I said turning to her.

"Will you please help me?" She said and I nodded.

"My name is Anabia. I need your help." She said and I walked to her.

"Hello I'm Shahyan.Shahyan Hasham malik." I introduced myself.

"Will you...will you marry me?" She said and my eyes widened.

"Huh??" I just said looking at her shocked.

A girl was proposing me in the middle of the road.

I thought I must heard her wrong.

"Huh? Madam what did you say??" I asked still unbelievably.

"Please I need your help. Marry me." She said and removed her shawl from her face.

Her glowing face was in front of me. Her nose pin was shinning and tears were rolling down on her cheeks. But I don't want to flow in emotions now. I controlled myself and check time.

"Madam I think its enough of all this joke. I'm getting late. Sorry I have to go." I said and turned to my car.

"No please. " she said and in next moment she was on ground grabbed my foots in her hand.

"What...what are you doing?" I said freeing my foots from her hand. I was feeling embarrassed on her act.

"Listen madam I'm getting you. What's your problem?" I asked looking at her.

"Please save me. " she said and I looked at her white glowing face which was wet because of tears.

"Okay. How to save you? And from whom?" I asked looking at her in her eyes.

"Please marry me..please" she pleaded and I was again shocked.

Why she was stuck on marriage?

"I think that's enough for today." I said getting irrigated and open the door my car to hop in.

But before I could get in,she opened the door of front seat and sat in. My mouth was widely opened.

What she think she's doing??
I thought and went to her side.

She pulled her legs up on the chair and now was sitting relaxed. I looked at her confused and open the door.

"Just come out. What care you doing??" I asked but she shook her head in negative.

This girl is irritating me..

"Just come out or you don't know how dangerous I am." I said bring dangerous expression on my face to get rid of her.