Chapter 20

Kai, Jay, Nya, Zane, Cole and Lloyd sat in the bridge, a heavy silence hanging between them. Suddenly, Naomi entered, followed by Ollie and the two girls the team had saved the previous night. Lloyd stood up and crossed his arms, glaring at Ollie. "Talk," he demanded. Naomi opened utter moth, but Lloyd held his hand up. "Not you," he said harshly, "Ollie." Naomi started to protest, before she felt her cousins hand touch her shoulder. She looked up into Ollie's blue and orange eyes pleadingly. "It's okay," Ollie sighed. She stepped forward and the two girls followed her without any hesitation. The smaller one stood slightly behind Ollie, but the others could see her hair which was of similar color as Ollie, a few shades lighter, was pulled up into two messy pigtails and her skin looked slightly green when compared with Ollie. She was wearing a dress with yellow and black bee stripes and black school shoes. The taller one, however, stood in front of Ollie, holding her chin up proudly, her long, blonde hair a few shades darker than Ollie's reaching down her back. Her skin seemed to be a faded grey color compared to Ollie's. She wore a brown rabbi top and camo jeans with boots much like Ollie's. They all had blue eyes, well, except for Ollie's orange eye. Ollie put her hand on the taller ones shoulder first. "This is Austin," Ollie said, "She's 15." Austin nodded slightly, but her moth stayed pressed into a tight line. Ollie looked back at the smaller girl. "And this is Tym, spelt T-Y-M. She's 14." Tym looked down shyly. "And now tell me why," Lloyd demanded. "I don't know. You'd have to ask or parents," Ollie said the last word with a scowl. Lloyd shook his head. "No. I mean, why did you kidnap me?" he asked angrily. Ollie looked down. "He...he kidnapped them," she says softly, looking at her sisters, "He said if I didn't capture you and give him to you, he...he would..." Suddenly, she burst into tears. Lloyd stepped back in shock as she felt to the floor. Her sisters looked down at her panicked. "Good job," Nya growled as she ran passed him to kneel by the crying girl. Lloyd took a step forward, reaching towards Ollie. Tym jumped in front of him. "Don't touch her," she hissed, "Ssstay away!" Lloyd took stepped back again, looking at the little girl in front of him. Her skin...he gasped. "She's bit! She's a snake!" he shouted, jumping back suddenly, "She's a serphantine!"