Chapter 4

(still Kai's POV)

"Woah, woah, wait," I said, "Your turf? This isn't your turf!" I pushed her away from me and she fell to the ground. " You dare challenge me?!" she shreiked, "I'll rip you to peices!" Her fist came flying at my face, but I ducked out of the way. Her fist smashed into the wall above me and a shower of powder rained onto me. She let out a scream of rage and pulled back. I stood up and looked behind me at the gapping hole where my head was only seconds ago. "Fuck." This girl was deadly serious. I turned around to face her again. She stood, swaying, near the other wall, her strange eyes watching me like a snake watching it's prey. Then, without any warning, she ran at me again, but this time, an orange tornado surrounded her figure. I gasped. She knows Spinjitzu! I countered her attack with my own elemental tornado, before pinning her against the wall. "I win," I growled. The girl looked at me, surprise and terror replacing the bloodlust on her face. "Don't hurt me!" she cried, "I'll leave! You can have this ally! Just let me go!" Tears ran down her face and I started feeling bad. Take her to Sensei, a voice in my head instructed, He'll know what to do. I pulled back and flung the girl over my shoulder. "Hey!" she squealed, "Let me go!" I ignored her and started walking towards the Bounty. "HELP!" the girl shreiked, "I'm being kidnapped!" "Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you," I threatened. That shut her up. After a few minutes, I jumped up onto the Bounty's deck and walked into the bridge. No one was there. Crap. I started to turn to leave the room, but a sharp pain crossed my neck and I let out a scream of agony, dropping the girl. As she landed, I heard the sound of metal hitting the floor. I held the back of my neck and turned to the girl. She hissed at me, then ran out of the room. I paused breifly to pick up the sharp, metal sheet, then sprinted after her. I saw her turn a corner then a crash and sped up. When I got around the corner, I saw that she had run into Jay. She shook her head, then gapped at Jay. She sprung at him and I screamed, "Watch out!" but, instead of attacking him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Jay," she cried. "Ollie?" he asked in disbeleif, "What are you doing here?"