Gray Fullbuster X Reader: Fairy Tail

Requested by AstroCries, I hope you enjoy!

"Open, gate of the floral fairy Y/N!"

As your summoned again by your mistress, well more like friend, Lucy. You appear before her in the Fairytail Guild hall.

"What's up Lucy?" You ask with a smile.

"I was wondering if you could help us. You see Wendy's birthday is tomorrow and we want to throw her a surprise party." Lucy says.

You take a look around realizing all the balloons and streamers. Everyone helping out.

"Where is Wendy anyways?" You ask as you sit down at the bar, and Lucy sitting next to you.

"Carla is keeping her busy. We need her to stay away from the guild until tomorrow." She says.

You nod as you understand "Alright so I'm guessing you need some flowers." You say cracking your knuckles.

"Yes please." Lucy says as she watches you get up.

You raise your hands high as you take in deep breathes. You let out your magic energy as roots come from the ground, they frame around the doors and windows. Flowers of all colors start to grow on the roots. The chairs in the guild being replaced by giant flower petals. With one last burst of magic, you make a chair made out of plants in the center of the room, making it look just like a thrown.

You lower your hands, your energy low and feeling a little exhausted. You hear everyone's reactions to your work as they all clap.

"Nice one!" Lucy yells hugging you from behind.

"You really out did yourself." You hear Erza as she pats your head.

"Well it's for Wendy, she's like a little sister to me." You say as you take a seat on one of the petals.

"Look out its Natsu and Gray!" At that shout alone you know something bad is going to happen.

As you stand you soon see Natsu and Gray come into the guild. Fire and ice flying everywhere, by everywhere, that means straight onto the flowers. You watch as Gray's ice puts a layer of frost over all the flowers, and Natsu's fire burns them to a crisp.

You clench your fists before raising your hands up, making two giant Venus fly traps sprout from the ground.

"Enough!" You yell as the Venus fly traps grab Natsu and Gray.

Only their legs sticking out of the mouths of the two plants. You stand in the middle as you watch the two boys squirm. You sigh after a while and let them go. Both of them covered in saliva.

"Now if you two will listen! You destroyed the flowers for Wendy's birthday! You two need to stop fighting all the time! Whenever I'm here you two are always fighting! Why can't you just grow up!" At your final shout you disappear back into the celestial spirit world.

Although you felt bad for yelling at them, they deserved it for ruining the flowers.

"Y/N welcome back." You hear a familiar voice before an arm is draped over your shoulders.

"Hey Leo." You say with your fists clenched and obvious anger in your voice.

"Woah what happened?" Leo asks looking down at you.

"I was helping Lucy with Wendy's birthday party, but stupid Natsu and idiotic Gray show up fighting, and they ruined the flowers!" You yell making Leo worried.

The he smirks "So Gray~" he says in a sing song voice.

"Shut up Leo." You say with a light glare.