The Background Story

In a world of hatred, despair and sadness, there once lived a girl who most people decided not to name. They despised her so much that they called her the 'maledictus Unum’ (the cursed one) Her Identity was unknown for my decades but since that 'cursed' day everyone knew who she was.You could call her famous, but that is a kind of fame that nobody wants.  She was so young and not once she learned what ‘happiness’ or ‘love’ meant. Well .... Welcome to the real world. There is no happy ending, just always blood spilled at the end of each story and only burdens passed down in each generations. Humans are selfish and jealous creatures that should never been born. She was one of them.

It all began on the 28th April 2984. Back in 2016, all the countries through out the world started moving and emerged together, so the outcome was a massive patch of land. A World War 3 began. In the end the land was split into different clans. The clan Lunaria owned most of the land. They were called the glorious leaders and they were invincible. But on April 28th 2984, the whole clan disappeared. Leaving everything completely destroyed and pulverized. The whole clan had been wiped out only leaving…. Blood. Blood was scattered every where. You could not see a single spot left with out blood on it. Shockingly, On that day there was a full red moon.

The day was called, ‘The sea of blood’. The name was in every newspaper and shocked the whole world.  Panic and terror spreader through them, how could a whole clan disappear in one night? Since the 28th April 2984, no one has stepped in the Lunaria clan territory. Ever. People who did, became insane, and died the next day, or so they say. Over 968 years no body stepped into that part of the world, It was left deserted and untouched.