7

I pulled my shirt back on and went to the front window. I pulled the curtain open just enough to see who was on the porch. Of coarse should have known that she would find me.
"I know your in there! You can either open the dirt or I'll do it myself!" She yelled. I smirked. Who the hell does she think she is? Never mind. Just then there was a cloud of purple smoke in front of the door and she appeared.
"I don't like being ignored." She snapped. I raised and eyebrow and staired at her annoyed. This was going to be a lot of getting used to.
"Does it look like I care? To be honest no. No I don't." I folded my arms. She looked at me for a moment with a glare that would make a grown man cry for his life. Oh but not me. Not much can make me cry.
"Well then." She looked very satisfied. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.
"And here I was thinking that you were nothing like me." She gave a small chuckle. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head and headed to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. I heard clicking of heals coming from behind me indicating that she was following me.
"Dear? There is one thing I didn't get which was probably blocked for a reason, but there is about 20 years missing that I don't know. The last thing I saw before the portal here was you riding into the forest for 2 days. Care to say what happened since clearly you should be about 39 but look 18. What kind of spell do you have or place you visited?" She asked sitting at the island. I had opened the fridge and found that it had food in it so I checked expiration dates on them to find that they were good like they were bout the other day. I pondered over if I really wanted to tell her or not. I mean like I had spent time with Robin. Then there was the 20 years with hook in Neverland.
"Well let's just say that part of my life is behind me shall we? By the way do you have a port here? Like for boats?" I asked she looked at me then sighed because I didn't answer her directly.
"Yes we do. But if you go there just make sure to stay away from the pirate boat." She got up and leaned against the from of the island. Boat. Pirate?
"Who's the captain? Might know him." I offered. She waved it away.
"His name is Hook, Captain Hook." He's here?! What!? No! This is wait a second. Maybe there is more than one Hook! Wishful thinking but I better try.
"As in Killian Jones. One had the other sliced off by the dark one or as he likes to call him crocodile?" She looked at me in shock.
"Yes yes do you know him?" She asked leaning forward in confusion. I took a deep breath.
"No just heard stories." I hurried and covered up.
"Well then alright. But um so your my daughter." She summed up. I pulled out a tray off sliced fruits that had toothpicks in each slice. I set it on the island and grabbed a watermelon.
"Yep. Now what do we do?" I asked bored and really wanting to get in the shower.
"I don't know." She grabbed a grape.
"Now I've got a question for you. What is it between you and the savior?" She blushed but then turned to a straight face.
"Nothing at all why do you ask?"
"Oh just because when ever you guys like totally have eye-" she cut me off.
"No we don't we just share a son that is all but I will admit we have become close friends." She folded her arms. She was lieing. This was going to be fun!
"Oh really??" I coaxed. She rolled her eyes.
"Yes really." She stated. I gave her a sly grin then walked slowly over to her till we were inches apart.
"Then what about those nights were Henry is at the charming a and its just you 2?" She turned a deep shade of red.
"Ya I used magic to see your best moments with Miss. Swan. That is a sight that is burned into my skull forever." I stepped back and made gagging noises. She stood up straight.
"That is none of your business!" She snapped all I could do was laugh. I dubbed over and held my stomach because of how hard I was laughing.
"Stop laughing it's not that funny!" She snapped shifting her weight leg to leg.
"Oh but it is! You and the savior! You know what? I'm gonna call it SwanQueen! Ohh that a good name!" I growled/whined the last part. She rolled her eyes.
"Get this. Ms. Swan doesn't want a relation ship." She sighed.
"So like a booty call?" I asked talking with my hands.
"I wouldn't call it that." She took another grape.
"So it's like a thing were you txt the other and say 'hey I'm feelin' it right now want to come over?" I txt we away on my imaginary phone. She scoffed but smiled.