『Chapter One』

Start from the beginning

You took his hand and he led you out of the woods and to the main road, you walked hand in hand with the German until you go to his house. You stepped into the house with Germany. "I'll be right back vith something dry for you to wear." He said as he pecked your cheek. He left and ran upstairs. You stood there and began to shiver, but soon Germany came downstairs with a towel for you and some clothes for you.

He had changed into a tight black tank top and dark green sweatpants. 'Damn he looks good in anything.' You thought to yourself. "Zey vill be big but it's better zen ze vet vones you have on." He said as you took the towel and began to dry your hair. "Thank you, Germany." You said from under the towel. "It's no problem, and ze bathroom is right down zat hall so you can change." He said pointing; you nodded and headed that way.

You stripped your wet clothes off, wringing them out as much as you could in the sink. You changed into the clothes Germany had given you, they were way too big, but you tied the t-shirt a little in the back and drew the drawstring as much as you could on the sweatpants. "I'll just leave my wet stuff here in the side of the tub." You said to yourself and you walked back out to the living room.

Germany was sitting on the couch flipping through channels, so you decided to sit next to him. "More comfortable ja?" He asked turning off the TV "Ah yes thank you so much Ger-" And then his lips were on yours "many" You finished when his lips left yours. You both just stared into each other's eyes, until someone broke the silence. "OH YEAH!" You heard from down the hall. "Where is the chick that these belong to?"

Another man walked out into the living room holding up your (F/C) panties you had left to dry in the bathroom. Your eyes widened but before you could react Germany was up and had the other guy on the floor, you took that chance to take your panties back and you ran up the stairs and into a bedroom. "Vhat are you even doing here Gilbert!? I zought you are leaving!" You heard Germany shout. "Nines bruder my awesome self was just about to leave now." You heard the other say. "Vhy? Do vhant to do something vith your pretty little Mädchen?" "Nein bruder! She just needs a place to stay." You heard some struggling and then silence. "Alight I vill leave you now, you just let me know if she vants someone more awesome later to come and see me." And with that, you heard the door close and he was gone.

Footsteps came up the stairs. "(Y/N)?" Germany called out. You opened the door to the room you had run into. "I'm right here." You said softly. "I am so sorry, meine bruder can be very rude, and about vhat he said about doing something vith you, I vas not going to try anything, I promise." His words were sincere, and you believed him. "It's alright, siblings can be pretty annoying." You said with a small laugh and smile. "Let's put your vet clothes in my bathroom so this doesn't happen again." He suggested, and you nodded in agreement.

You gathered your wet clothes and put them in Germany's bathroom that was connected to his room, which happened to be the room you ran into. You and Germany talked for a while, getting to know each other a little more. "So vhy do you live in a tent in ze voods?" He finally asked you knew it was coming. You took a deep breath and began to answer. "Well I ran away from home, and so I traveled all around, sleeping in tents or shelters when I could, honestly I had fun doing it, it was hard but fun." "Vell I'm sorry for vhat you vent through to make you run avay." He said looking into your eyes, his blue eyes seeming sympathetic. "You know, you say sorry a lot." And you let out a laugh. "There is no need to be sorry it was my choice." The rain continued to pour outside, it was getting dark too. "Vhat do you vant for dinner?" Germany asked getting up and looking in the fridge. "Anything is fine with me." You smiled. "How about vurst?" he turned to you holding the worst links. "Yes! I love them." You said excitingly.

[Time Skip]

Dinner was over, and you helped Germany wash the dishes. "Vell I'm not sure on vhat to do now." He said putting the last dish away. You gave him a wide smile. "I know." You said, and you walked into the living room and sat on the couch Germany followed you and sat next to you. "Vhat is it?" He asked and before he knew it you were kissing him, gently at first but then he pushed into you more deepening the kiss.

He licked at your bottom lip and you gladly let him enter. He moved his tongue all through your mouth and you moaned a little. You sat there for a long time just making out. "(Y/N)?" Germany said with his breath on your neck. "Be meine Mädchen?" "Yes." You breathed, and he continued to kiss you some more.

Best run you had even gone on.