Chapter 9

~Red Eyes That Lurk The Night~
Andys pov:
*yawn* I stretched my arms as wide as I could making a few popping noises along the way. I slung my legs over my bed and walked hazily towards the door.
"Andy!" I heard a feminine voice say, Kams.
"Yea?"
"I see red eyes outside my window!"
"Wtf- ok hold up I'll be there" I yelled as i grabbed my fluffy blue bunny slippers. Hey don't judge it's just that... bunny's are cute! There I said it, anyways!... Oh right the red eyes! It could be a rouge, or a- or a vampire!- we don't get those around here lately. Oh it's probably Juan, yea he's my vampire friend and he likes to stalk people, weird right? I quickly ran outside my room and into Kams room to see her on one side of the bed holding a little bottle that said holy water and on the other side of the bed, as I suspected, was Juan with a scared expression. Hehehe oh well. I've learned to much from Ash and Kams.
"Aye Juan!"
"Who the fudge is this" he didn't like to curse at all.
"Oh that's my mate, Kams"
"Have you accepted her yet?"
"No, but maybe later-"
"Good cuz she's an animal, a weird one, and scary-"
"I'm right here you dumb dickfac-"
"Says the girl with the holy water" she tossed it at him and it spilled all over his face. I chuckled a bit seeing as he dramatically fell to the ground while yelling, "I've been hit, mayday mayday!- vampire going down" then he made a crash noise with his mouth. What a drama queen.
"Excuse me!-" shoot why can they read minds again?
"- I am not a drama queen I have my girl, Ceci, I am not gay like you"
"Worst comeback ever" Kams muttered under her breath.
"And you think you could do better?" Juan seethed out.
"Yea I think- wait, I know I can" I watched in amusement, should I get popcorn?
"Ok go ahead then"
"Really, cuz your probably the gay one cuz like can't you see me or are your red eyes too red that you can't see out of them-" she smirked "- so blind, maybe cause your like 1,000,000 years old?"
"Actually I'm 1,738 years old FYI"
"1738! Fetty Wap! Aye aye aye!"
"........"
"Your too old"
"Am not" he stammered.
"Then tell me what it means"
"Umm..."
"Exactly now shut your trap whole before I tear out your red eyes and shove them in your mouth" he hissed at her and lunged but she quickly got out of the way.
"Hey hey hey calm your balls" I managed to say before they killed each other. They slowly turned their faces towards me with devilish looks on them.
"What-" I got tackled onto the floor as the started tickling my sides which made me laugh hella, and the fact that Juan had supernatural speed so he tickled me even faster.
"Ok ok ok!" I yelled in between my pleads of help. I never acted like this, at least not until today, people called me cruel but I've been like that ever since my mother died during a rouge attack, Kams is trying to change me. I don't think I should be with her, she'll just be a distraction to me and my pack. Now that I think of it I don't think I love her at all. As they kept tickling me I grabbed Kams wrist and twisted it making her hiss in pain and whimper.
I honestly didn't feel bad at all. I kicked Juan away and turned into my black wolf. I ran out of Kams room and went to the front door. I smashed in open, well there goes another door. I ran towards the forest and never turned back when I heard the cries of Kams, that just made me run faster. A howl sounded through the air sending all the crows flying into the sky. Her howl made me feel pain but I ignored it, her howl was a pure howl that would made any wolf come running towards her. But me, I just kept running farther and farther away from her.
Kams pov:
He twisted my wrist and I couldn't stand the unbearable pain but I still ran after him pleading him to come back. He just ran farther so I turned into my wolf and howled. My howl came out pure as tears managed to fall with a 'plop' sound like water when it connected with sink water. I howled and howled for him to come back but he just kept running deeper and deeper into the woods. Was I not good enough for him? Juan showed up next to me and pet my fur as I silently cried and howled one last time as this time my howl came out cracked and more painful. Juan handed me a towel and I took it as he turned away. I shifted back and put the towel around me. I poked Juan and that made him turn my way. I looked back in the direction Andy left and I cried even more which sent shivers down my back.
"Whyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" I screamed/cried out. I fell to my knees remembering the bond we shared when we shared our blood making us stronger and closer. That didn't seem to work on him though. He doesn't care, I thought he loved me, I guess not....
"He's going to come back Kams" Juan spoke gently.
"No he's not" I left and ran inside leaving him behind.
#*#*#*#*#*#*