Chapter 6

(This song is for Ceci... lol)
~ 'jail' escape~
Kams pov:
The moon goddess started disappearing into the air. The sky's were a light shade of blue when all of a sudden it started turning red. I was in a different scenery, Andys territory was being attacked by a boat load of rouges. There were around 300 rouges, more than anything in history. They emerged from the trees shadows as their red eyes glared at me. They changed into their wolf forms as they ran towards me while I covered my face only for nothing to happen. I looked up and saw just in time that the wolves went right through me. I turned around and saw Andys pack along with other packs but they were loosing, when all of a sudden a loud growl comes from behind Andy. Andy steps to the side as a beautiful big white wolf, bigger than Andy, steps in front of him. The wolf turned my way and stopped growling. It looked into my eyes. Her eyes were red with a mixture of black but then they turned into the color blue. It nodded its head as if it could see me, maybe it could then it looked back in front of her and her eyes turned back to red and black. Ashes wolf came out and stood next to the white wolf while Terrence stood next to her with his wolf. Andy stood next to the white wolf. Wait. That wolf isn't a rouge.
                               .That wolf is me.
~end of dreamy time~
I woke up sweating. I felt stronger and powerful. Wait the dream! Oh my gawd could it be that war really will break out?! I didn't have that dream for a reason. I stood up off the floor and went over to the silver bars and I firmly gripped my hands on them. There really wasn't much pain though so I pulled them and they bended enough for me to fit through. I quietly walked over to Ashes cell and bended the bars.
"Pst"
Silence
"Ash!"
"Hmm what, OH Kams how did you get out?!"
"I'll explain later now hurry and get out!" She climbed out carefully as we made our way up the stairs slowly. I grabbed the door nob but it was locked, oh come on!
I punched the door hard and it broke into tiny splinters.
"Did you guys hear that?" A guard said.
"Yea I think it's coming from the cells!" Another said.
"Alpha!" One of them yelled.
"What do you need-" they didn't finish because we ran into the living room where three guards were at and Andy and Terrence.
"What the flip are you doing there!" Andy growled.
"You too!" Said Terrence.
"Get out of my way!" I yelled.
"You can't escape us" Andy smirked.
"Oh yea-" I smirked "watch me"
The guards, Andy and Terrence shifted as they started growling making the floor shake slightly. Heh just watch how it's done. I popped my knuckles... it's the moment people just deal with it.
I shifted hearing my bones crack and pop as I looked into the eyes of Andy. But he looked a little smaller than me. Ha overpower that sons of bitches! I looked down at my white paws then I looked behind my to see the rest of my body to be completely white. That dream wasn't just a dream it was a warning. Wow was I stressed right now. I would have to fight for you the world sake! I looked at a mirror and my eyes were a light shade of blue until one of the guard wolves bit my hind leg. I didn't even flinch, instead I looked back into the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and black. I turned to see Andy in the air but I slashed my claws at his face just in time. He fell onto the floor and I walked over to him growling as he looked into my eyes. He was scared I could tell, but his worry made me feel sad...
'Woman! He is our mate for howling out loud!'
'That explains a lot' I mentally rolled my eyes.
An amount of force landed on my back as I turned and slashed the guard wolf with one of my paws making it die instantly. Blood poured from its head as it lay there. I howled loudly which then resulted into a growl. I looked at Terrence and he looked shocked and scared. Good. I've been done with all this crap and I just wanted to go home. That's it nothing more, maybe eat mint ice cream.... mm.
Another guard ran at me but I jumped over it before biting down on its neck hard hearing a whimper before it perished. I turned back to my human self while rubbing my eyes and looking at the mess I made... Oh well.
"What are you?" Andy said as he stood up.
"Your worst nightmare" I spoke.
"Your weak" Terrence spoke.
"Oh yea sure you wanna take me on then!?"
"N-no"
"Kams I think we should leave?"
"No don't go" Andy said.
"And why should we"
"Because we're your mates"
"And?!"
"And in order to make this work we've got to talk"
"Naw I'm fine"
"Your not leaving"
"Wanna die?"
"*sigh* just stay p-p-please?" Damn he sounded like he hasn't said that in a long time. Imma tease him about that later...
"Fine only we get to leave whenever we want to"
"Deal"
"Here we'll take you guys for walks" Andy said. I nodded my head.
"See you later Ash" I waved
"See ya"
Andy grabbed my hand and led me to the door. He held it open and he closed the door behind him.
"What's your favorite color?" He asked.
"Black, what's yours?"
"Blue" oh hot damn. Shizzles. Burnnn. Mm mint ice cream.
Before thinking I said,
"You smell like strawberries and mint ice cream"
"You smell like vanilla and waffles"
"Waffles?"
"Yup"
"Oh, we should probably head back its getting dark"
"Ya we should" he said as we headed back.
#*#*#*#*#*
I went to my room and sat on my bed. Andys room was two doors away and I reallyyyy wanted to ask him if he had mint ice cream. I got up and opened the door peeking out before I knocked on his door.
"W-what" Andy said as he sounded like he was about to throw up. I opened the door to see Andy kissing a blonde girl.
"Oh my GOSH! My eyes my eyes they hurt! How could you!" I said pointing at him. The girl looked to be in her mid-seventeens as she looked at me with a smirk.
"What you jelly?" The blonde slut said. I was getting mad. She be like Donald Trumper!
"You blonde bitch!"
"What are you going to do about it" she spat.
"Girls-" Andy said before being cut off.
"Shut up!" The blonde and me said before looking at each other in disgust.
"Do you know what I'm going to do to you" I laughed
"Your going to lose a fight that's what!" She said before turning into her wolf. I did the same as I towered over her. She growled at me and pounced at me but I slapped her away with my paw. I wasn't going to kill her now I wanted to have my fun. She got back up and ran at me but then I gave her a longggg slash on her back. It looked deep. She turned into her human version as she lay arched on her back crying out in pain before saying,
"I love you And-" those were the last words she said before I slashed her face as blood trickled down her face and onto the blue carpet. I slashed her stomach open and ripped her arm off with my teeth making me look bloody. I mauled her and threw her around the place even though she was already dead, I just wasn't satisfied. I looked at Andy who just stood there with a shocked expression. I ran out of his room and into the living room seeing Ash and Terrence canoodling on the couch. Well that was fast at least they are happy right. Ash looked at me and ran to me as he hugged me even though I was covered in blood. She looked at me and asked,
"What happened?"
' I caught Andy canoodling with another girl' I mind linked her.
"Oh I'm sorry Kams"
'It's okay, he wasn't going to change anyways.'
"So.."
'We're leaving now'
"Oh okay" she changed into her gray wolf and looked at Terrence before turning back at me and nodded. I nodded back and I went to the front door. Eh why not, I threw myself at the door and it broke. We ran out and ran towards our pack house. Things should get better right? *sigh* no they won't...
'Hey I know he kissed another girl but we shouldn't have left' Sire said.
'I hate him' I got slammed and fell to the ground. I looked up to see a rouge on top of me baring its teeth. Ash quickly slashed the rouges back and then I got up and snapped his neck. See things are just getting worse.
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
Hot damn