Chapter 2

(That's Ash)
                   ~Being followed is not my thing~
#*#*#*#*#*#*
The bell rang just as I finished packing my bags. Like who doesn't pack right before the bell rings. I hurried out of the classroom and out of the school as I was met with Ash on the side of the tree line.
"Aye" Ash called out as she leaned onto the tree.
"Yo!" I called out.
"Let's get going then"
"Ok-" I sniffed the air, a strong aroma of masculine around 50 feet away. I turned back to see Andy and Terrence with angered expressions plastered on their faces walking towards us. "-aw shit"
"Why tf are they coming towards us!" Ash whispered/yelled at me.
"My friend, now is not the time to find out, now I suggest we-" I looked back and they were about 20 ft away from us "- RUN!!" We ran into the forest and turned into our wolves mid-air as we dodged trees and whatnot. Ash had her grey fur and her eyes were a dark amber color. My fur was brown while my eyes were just brown. You see nothing special. I looked behind me to see Andy shift into his completely black wolf and his eyes were the same as mine. Terrence on the other hand had his brown fur with a few streaks of grey running through them. His eyes had a glint of yellow in them while the rest of it was brown.
"Ash! Code 1783!"
"I was gonna say the same thing but you know-"
"Just do it!" She rolled her eyes while she went left and I went right and then we went towards Terrence and Andy. We jumped on their backs and kicked off them making  them face plant into the dirt. We jumped onto a tree and climbed to the top ha suckers bet you can't do that! I glanced down to see Andy and Terrence growling like hell.
I stuck my tongue out at them and Ash started laughing  but I guess since wolves look weird when they laugh well, she lost her balance.
"Noo!!!" I cried out. Terrence grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and pulled her as she lay dizzily trying to make out what had just happened. Andy looked at me with a wolfy grin as I stared in disbelief which soon turned into hate. I bared my sharp canines at them but it only made Andy walk up to Ash and cut her on her cheek with his claws while Terrence held her down. By then I couldn't hold it, the anger in me erupted when she snapped at them. My wolf, Sine growled and I felt my eyes change. They were red as blood and this only happens when something angers me 100%. I jumped down and bit Andy on one of his front leg while I scratched him on the his back.... Ooooh that might leave a mark. I bared my teeth at him and looked at him in the eyes which made him bow down in retreat. I then turned to see Terrence look at me and run back when something tackled me to the floor. Andy bit my neck but I used my claws to scratch him on his chest. Blood dripped onto the floor next to me as he fell. I ran over to Ash seeing that her cut was starting to heal. I mind-linked her and told her that we needed to get the hell out of here and she returned her answer with a nod. We ran until I smelled rouges and they were chasing us. Great just as the day was getting worse. We ran and ran as we saw the pack house in the clearing also seeing my dad, mom and some guards run towards us with worried faces.
"Kams!" My dad yelled still looking worried.
"Dad! Mom!" I mind linked them. They reached us and embraced me with a tight squeeze.
"Are you okay?" My mom asked when she started sniffing the air.
"Rouges!" My dad yells. The guards form a line in front of us as they look into the clearing. Wolves appeared from the corner of the woods looking at us with nothing but hate. When the leader finally spoke,
"Don't you worry soon she will be in our hands-" the leader glared at me. I stiffened at how he looked at me, his cold bloodshot eyes almost like they were staring through my soul. "-Your all in danger" he said evilly as he ran back into the forest as the other rouges howled behind him.
.
.
.
Damn
.
What a day
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*