Chapter 5

~1st time in jail?~
They took us and ten minutes later they started talking,
"Hey Kams?" Andy said.
Silence.
"Ash?" Terrence said.
Silence.
"Answer us"
Silence.
Andy growled which made shivers go down my back.
I mind-linked Ash,
'they're so stupid'
'Yea they are'
'We need to leave'
'And how do you suppose that?'
'Muahahahaha'
'....'
'OH well my dear we simply ask them to put us down and then we kick them where the sun don't shine'
'Hehehehe I like that idea'
'Of course you do now let's get down to business'
"Can we walk?" I asked.
"You better not run away"
"Whatever" they put us down and we turned towards them making them stop. I looked at Ash and she smirked.
"What are you guys doing-" we kicked them where the sun don't shine. They groaned as they fell to the ground making a 'thud' noise. Ash and me ran but what we didn't realize is that we were heading towards their pack. A guard spotted us and shifted mid-air. Oh come on! We shifted too as I ran at him and broke his neck. Blood poured from my mouth as I gasped for air. I heard howls in the distance before seeing Andy and Terrence emerge from the forest limping but at a fast pace.
Ash and me ran before getting tackled to the floor by no other than the two jerks. As I fell a large amount of weight crushed my arm before hearing a snap. Oh no! Don't tell me I fractured my arm. I whimpered as the pain coursed through my body making me yell and cry. I got turned over and I was met with brown eyes.
"Oh shoot.. Wait no! You shouldn't have run!" Andy slapped me hard.
"Don't touch her!" Ash yelled.
"Oh like this?" Andy slapped me harder than the last one.
"Ahhh!!" I yelled crying out in pain.
"Andy I think that's enough" Terrence spoke. Guards surrounded us and they showed no emotion of a girl being slapped in front of their eyes.
"Take them to the cells" Andys voice boomed.
"Yes alpha" Andy released me and they took us away.
"Oww!" I yell as they yank me up by my arm that got injured.
"Oh deal with it brat" one of the guards spat. I whimpered, was I ever going to escape?
"Ash!" I yelled when she tried to get away from their grasp and a guard slapped her. no no no, NO! I shifted and tackled the guard that slapped Ash and I slashed him on his chest with my claws. My eyes felt like lava again... oh yea I guess I got really pissed. Ash lay on the floor shocked but in a good way while I stood over her protectively, baring my canines at everyone. I grabbed Ash by the sleeve with my mouth and made her walk in front of me while I stayed in my wolf. I went inside while everyone stayed a distance away. A pain on my neck soon made me go limp as black dots clouded my vision. Mmmm I smell strawberries and mint ice cream.
#*#*#*#*#*#*
Andys pov:
She was my mate. Hell naw! I rather die than to be with her. Why does this have to happen to me?! I grabbed the sleepy time dart gun and shot Kams on the neck when she walked inside. I know I'm cruel right? Good. Before she fell she turned back to her original self and I caught her. She smelled like, blueberries and waffles..... mmmm wafflessss. Circle waffles! Wait I'm more mature than this.
'Waffles are good DONT deny it Andy!' My wolf, Teithe growled.
'I know'
'You better not hurt our mate anymore!' He growled.
'No promises' and with that I shut him off.
They took Kams back to her cell where she would stay there for some time...
It hurt me when I slapped her. It caused me so much pain... I hate her.
#*#*#*#*#*
Kams pov:
I woke up with a pain on my neck. I touched it and it burned. My arm healed which was good but then I felt kind of tipsy. Omg! Did they drug me?!
'No they didn't Kams calm down' said my wolf Sire.
'Oh ok'
I look around me to see I'm in a jail cell made out of silver bars. Great how am I supposed to get out of here now?! Realization struck me.
"Ash!"
"Kams!"
"Omg did they hurt you!"
"No I'm fine what about you?"
"Ya I'm fine. We're gonna get out of here"
"And how do you suppose that?"
"I'll think of something"
"O-okey" .-.
~7 hours later~
"Good night Ash"
"Night Kams"
I closed my eyes still thinking of a plan even though I couldn't think of anything. Way to go on wasting 7 hours of my time. I mentally rolled my eyes.
~dream world~
I stood up as I was in a flower meadow, the flowers swayed as the wind lightly brushed against them. I walked around picking some flowers, one dark blue and one black one. They looked beautiful together the blue represented Ash and the black represented me. She likes the color blue and I like the color black, or that is who I thought represented blue. I saw some one sitting down in the meadow as I called out,
"Hello?"
"Come my child" the figure said. Her voice sounded so pure, so gentle. Wait was she the moon goddess? I stood next to her.
"Are you the moon goddess?"
"Yes I am, but I just wanted to tell you that all the wolves are in danger and their main target is you. The rouges  want to take you and kill you once they find out what I have given you, it's up to you to save all of werewolf kind." She started disappearing into the sky.