Instantly a smirk slid across Natsu's lips, his sudden fatigue forgotten.

"Why ask for Natsu-san's help when Juvia's right here? Wah~ Gray-sama~~!" Juvia wept comically, clinging even tighter onto her beloved. Gray groaned from pain at how tight she was squeezing him, feeling the breath leave him in a dangerous woosh.

"Juvia...stop...!" Gray panted, trying to push the girl away. Juvia would have none of it of course, whining about her cherished Gray.

"Gray-sama is so mean to Juvia..." She sobbed, going into her corner of depression. Natsu sat up from his bed, rubbing at his head sleepily.

"Did I miss something?" He yawned, staring at the two quizzically. Gray sent him a murderous glare and a "bastard" remark, to which Natsu brushed off.

"Juvia came by because she missed G-G-Gray-sama!" The woman explained, still sniffling. Natsu suppressed the urge to roll his eyes at her stuttering, standing up and stretching.

"Well don't let me get in the way of you two, I'll be going soon." He teased the always headstrong Gray, getting an annoyed blush from the man.

"Shut up tabasco sauce!" He barked, looking the other way. Juvia sprung back into action, cooing over Gray while Natsu quietly slipped out.

"I'll be ba-" When Natsu turned forward he became face to face with the girl he was about to go see.

"Luc...y?" He questioned while she jumped back from their close proximity, blushing harshly. She looked down in embarrassment, her throat closing up.

"A-Ah Natsu! S-S-Sorry for coming over unannounced..." Lucy apologized profusely, bowing her head. Natsu stared at her weirdly before shrugging at her actions, walking back towards his door and opening it.

"Well come in, I guess." He offered. The blonde awkwardly walked in like a lost puppy, her eyes glued to the foor.

"Sorry once again..." She mumbled. Just to irk her, he ruffled her styled hair roughly, letting out a satisfied cackle when she punched him.

"What the hell idiot!" She yelled, pulling at her hair frantically.

Natsu smiled softly at the blonde, "there's the weirdo I know." He winked, turning back around when he heard a loud crash.

"What was that?" Lucy gasped, running towards the sound which was coming from the bedroom. She slammed the door open, only to feel her face grow hot and regret boil in her stomach.

"Ah Gray-sama!"

"L-LET GO OF MEEEEE!"

Lucy instantly turned on her heel and walked out, her face burning. She walked past Natsu and ran into the opposite wall, banging her head repeatedly on it.

Natsu stared at her curiously, walking hesitantly into the area where Lucy had just ran from. Seeing Gray and Juvia scrambling on the bastard's messy bed made him snicker, realizing Lucy had been having pervy thoughts.

"Oi Lucy! Come 'ere!" Natsu called, feeling the urge to pick on the girl.

"I-I-I'd rather n-not!" She squeaked in reply, once more hitting her head. Natsu bit his lip to keep his snickering quiet as he watched Juvia situate herself, curiosity shining in her pretty blue eyes.

"Just come here you little baby!" He hollered. He heard Lucy mutter some insults as she shuffled in, her head turned towards the floor just in case.

"Who is this?" Juvia asked, her gentle voice tipping towards cautious as she noticed how pretty the blonde was. Natsu grinned widely, pulling Lucy in forcefully, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.