Chapter Two- Dinner Party

Chapter two     **Warning May Have Swearing***

**Bay’s P.O.V**

When I walked through the doors, there wasn’t just the guy I saw but four others. I walked over to the table and put down the dish in front of a guy with blonde hair and really blue eyes, he was wearing a red polo shirt with khaki pants that were sorta baggy. He looked at me and smiled, I saw that he had a crooked tooth in the front but he still was really cute. The guy next to him was wearing a varsity jacket with a white t-shirt underneath with jeans that were baggy. He had black hair and it was styled  perfectly with his quiff and he had beautiful dark brown eyes. I sat his plate in front of him and he looked up at me, smiled and mumbled a thank you. The next guy was wearing a plaid shirt with jeans they were also sorta baggy. His hair was light brown kinda curly and had carmel eyes. I sat down his plate and he said thank you very politely. Next to him was a guy who was wearing a striped shirt and red skinny jeans. He has brown hair and bluish green eyes. I sat his food down and looked up and said thank you. The last one was the guy I bumped into, he had dark brown curly hair that came down by his eyes. His bright green eyes were captivating. He was wearing white t-shirt with a blazer over top of it with pant. I sat his food down.

“Thanks love.” He said with a smile.

    He had a thick british accent that was deep, it sent a shiver down my spine. I nodded and started to set the other food down to my sisters. They gave me a glare, which I ignored. After I put down the food for Linda I left to go get the drinks.

    Brittany came in and yelled at me. “Don’t you dare talk to them or even look at them, you ugly slut.” she pushed me back and my hand hit the burner. I screamed out in pain.

“Shut up!! Hurry out with our drinks you baby.” she said and walked out.

    I wrapped a cold towel over my hand and started to put the drinks on the tray. Once I was done I took off the towel. My hand was red and it started to blister over. I tried to pick up the tray with that hand and I hissed in pain I put a glove over it so no one would see it. I pick it up the tray up with the other hand and walked back out to the dinner area.

    They were all talking about a music video for one of their songs and they wanted Brittany and Bethany to be in it. I sat all the drinks down in front of everyone and I started to walk out but was called back when Linda called my name.

“Bay! I said I wanted bubbly water not sparkling water. Take this back and get me want I want.” she sneered at me. She always has to make a scene.

“Yes, Ma’am anything else I can get you?” I asked and she sent me a disgusting look.

“No that will be all.” she said and continued to talk to the guy next to her. I nodded and took the glass and turned around. When a foot stuck out and I tripped over it and spilled the drink all over Linda. Linda gasped and stood, the chair made a screech that made me flinch. She roughly grabbed my arm, lifted me up to my feet and dragged me into the hall.

“How dare you embarrass me in front of them.” She yelled at me and raised her hand. I closed my eyes and felt the sting of the pain from her hand on my cheek. I fell to the ground holding my cheek with tears that were wanting to fall.

“Clean up the mess in there and go clean the kitchen, don’t come out until I come get you after the guests’ have left.” she sneered at me and glared. I nodded and headed back behind Linda to the dinner hall. I held my cheek and let my hair fall to cover my face.

    When we got in there I immediately started to pick up the little pieces of glass the broke from the cup. I felt eyes that were staring at me, I ignored them and started to get up and walk to the kitchen with looking back. I threw away the broken glass and turned around when I heard the door open.