Chapter One - Bumping Into You

Chapter one    **Warning May Have Swearing**

**Bay's P.O.V**

    The name is Bay, Baylyn Marie Fisher. I am 16 and live in a small town named Vermilion, it’s in Ohio in case you were wondering. It’s a cute, quiet town that I enjoy most of the time. I was born here, so were my mother and father. My mom past away from cancer when I was 11. She was my best friend and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t miss her. My dad is never home due to his job traveling around the world for business. He remarried the devil, Linda, with the devil spawns Brittany and Bethany, they are twins, and are 16 too.

    They aren’t too pleasant to me. They have hit me and called me many things that are uncalled for, I have one main scar on the middle of my back from when they burned me with a straightener. That was when they first moved her, no one knows except for Brittany (the one who did it) and Bethany (the one that helped clean it up). Bethany is definitely the better twin but that doesn’t mean she doesn't hurt me.

    In school they are considered the populars, everyone wants to be their friends. Most want to be their friends because of the money they have. Linda is an actress, a very popular one at that. I don’t know how but she is. Before they started at my school I was friends with everyone, I wasn’t part of a group, I just talked to everyone. Everyone was equal in my book. I wasn’t shy or quiet, I was the exact opposite. Most of that changed when my mom past but once the twins started school I became the lowest of the low. The outcast, loner, nerd, the freak, they made everyday a living hell. Only one person stayed with me and thats Lilly, we’ve been best friends since we were in diapers. Are mom’s were best friends! She help me through everything with my mom and now with the bullying and life at home.

    No one ever bothered messing with Lilly because they knew that she could kick some butt (having her black belt in martial arts and also her dad is part of the CIA). That didn’t stop Brittany and Bethany from having their minions attack me when Lilly wasn’t around. Let’s just say they hospital knows my name very well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

    Right now I am sitting on my window seat, upstairs in my room. I got the room on the very top floor. Of course Brittany and Bethany weren’t happy but my dad insisted I have it, so no one would be bothered by my music. The house was a mansion, 5 stories and right by the lake. I am looking out towards the lake with my guitar playing one of my favorite songs “Over You” by Miranda Lambert, this song reminds me of my mom.

    Once I finished the song I sighed and set my guitar down. I stared out at the horizon when a high pitch voice came through the speaker.

“Bay, I need you to go to the store and get some more low fat yogurt!!” my step-mother yelled. I pressed the button to respond.

“Yes Linda! I will head there right now.” I said trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice.

“Don’t use the tone with me young lady!” she yelled

“Sorry.” I said but not really meaning it.

“Well go on then and get my yogurt. Oh and don’t forget to pick up the twins dresses for the masquerade ball this weekend.” she told me.  

“Of course, anything else?” I asked hoping there wouldn’t be.

“Oh yes, we have very important guests coming tonight and I need you to help the cook and the waiters prepare. I don’t want any complaints, questions, or anything to go wrong tonight, this could be mine and the girls break. So don’t mess up, Got it. So hurry up and go to the store and the cleaners to get this dinner perfect.”

“Got it. I will be on my way then bye.” I said

    As soon as i said that I got up brushed my dark, brown, long, wavy, hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put my bright, light blue converse on, grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs out of the house. I hopped on my skateboard and headed toward the super market.

***Couple hours later***

“Could you hand me the salt? It’s behind the black pepper?” the cook, Marne, asked me.

“Um sure....This is it right?” I asked holding up a small shaker that was white.

“Yup, that’s it. Thanks Bay! I can’t believe that Linda is making you wait on her and the others tonight.” she told me

“Yeah, well it doesn’t surprise me. She doesn’t count me as family, she counts me as one of her servants. I don’t care anymore because as long as I do as told I won't get hurt.” I told her while chopping the carrots. Marne was the only one besides Lilly that knew that Linda, Brittany, and Bethany have abused me before. Marne was like a mom to me and has always help me clean my wounds from where they have hit me.

“If I could smash that clown make up right off of her face I would!” Marne said harshly.

“Trust me, I wish I could too. Do you know when the guests are arriving?” I asked her.

“They are suppose to be here by 8:00.” she said while finishing the meal.

I looked at the clock and it read 7:50. I sighed and said “Well I better get my uniform on.”

“The witch is making you wear a uniform too, Ugh I can just strangle her.” she said disgustedly

I rolled my eyes and giggled. “Me too hun. I will see you later tonight. Bye Marne, try not to strangle anyone.” I joked

“Ha ha ha, very funny. See later sweetie.” she said

I walked out of the kitchen and ran straight into a muscular chest. I started to fall but someones hand caught me by my waist. I blushed and looked up to meet the most greenest eyes I have ever seen. I quickly looked away and stood up and got my balance back. I looked back up and stuttered

“I-I am so sorry, I wasn’t paying a-attention.”

“Its quite alright love, I wasn’t looking where I was going either.” he said with his thick british accent. He looked down at me, a smile showing his bright white teeth.

“Oh well I am sorry again, I have to go. Bye.” I said quickly and turned around, walked down the hall to where I am suppose to be waiting to serve the food. Before I walked through the doorway I looked back, seeing his confused face.

    I walked through the door and got my uniform on. I couldn’t get the picture of his eyes and his smile out of my head. I thought he looked familiar but I couldn’t think of his name. Suddenly Linda walked in and said it was time to serve the appetizers. I took a deep breath and prayed he wouldn’t say or do anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Author's Note**

My friend and I are both writing this story :) so tell us what you think of it COMMENT below and Vote please!! :)

Teaser: The dinner party. Shocking stuff happens. Harry and Bay moments!

Next Update: Tomorrow