PoolBoy (A Justin Bieber FanFic)

"Yes! Bring a bathing suit! It's nice out," I talked into my phone, to my best friend, Hannah. I gazed out onto my patio through the window. The pool boy, Justin, was out there. He had just started cleaning up the pool. 

"Ok, I'll be there in ten." Hannah replied. So I got my pink bikini bathing suit on and a cute cover-up before walking downstairs to my kitchen, where i saw my mom left me a note, like she alwyas does before she goes to work. 

'Rylie,' it read, 'I'll be at work late tonight, have a long meeting starting at 6. Be home @ around 10. Love u. Mom xoxo' 

I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail, before hearing the front door open and the familiar sound of flip flops clacking on the kitchen's tiled floor. 

"Hey hey hey! I can't believe school is starting again, soon. I've done like nothing this summer," Hannah burst into chatter. I laughed. 

"Ugh, I know the feeling. But I got some new tanning oil!" I squealed, as we grabbed our sunglasses and walked out onto the patio. We sat down on the chairs by the pool and lathered ourselves with the brown oil. 

"Since when do you have a pool boy?" Hannah asked, eyeing Justin. 

"Oh um, my old maid, you know Susan, gpt a better job so she moved out. We got a new maid and she had a son who wanted to do something, but like sit around, because they live with us so he's our new pool boy," I said. Our maids always had lived with us. My mom pays well, and they're almost my family. But this is different because there is a boy my age, so things can get awkward. But we haven't talked much yet, considering that they're new. Obviously, since they have their own part of the house, he's allowed to have friends over, so he's not like locked up. 

"What's his name?" She smiled, winking. I knew she had wanted us to get together. That's what she does. Shee thinks that she is a matchmaker.

"Justin," I said, and he looked over. I looked away. 

"Go give him your number," she demanded.

"Hell no!" I laughed, typical Hannah.

"If you don't, I will for you," she growled. Finally, I relented. I got up and walked into the pool shed. He probably thought i was going in there to get a pool float or something like that. He was now done with his work and he was sitting shirtless in the sun, sweating. I leaned up against the counterand looked at him through the large square opening in the wall, like a window without glass. 

"Hi," I said, causing him to look up from his phone. He stood up and walked over, resting his arms on the counter on the other side of the window. 

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled. Oh my god, he had a nice smile. 

"Um, since we're going to be spendi-" I started, but he had already grabbed my ohone and starting punching his number in, sending a text to himself. I looked at him.

"Continue..." he prompted.

"Oh um, since we're going to be spending so much time together, especially once we close the pool for winter, I just uh wanted to say 'hey'" I stuttered. I shouldn't get this nervous. I never get nervous around boys. I couldn't tell why this boy was different.