Boyfriend/Girlfriend

I hurried up and got dressed as Wes raced over to pick me up.

I slapped on a pair of white shorts, a black tank top, and my LA Kings Snapback. I put on my black TOMS and quickly cleaned up. I let my hair flow loosely and put on just a tiny bit of makeup.

Wes honked and I ran out like a bullet towards his car.

I got in and sat down huffing and puffing for air, I was honestly not good at running early in the morning.

“Hey so about the game…” I muttered as I turned to look at him.

He leaned in and kissed me out of nowhere.

“What the…” I said pulling away.

“Ash I’m sorry, I just could not handle it anymore. I like you a lot and I want us to go out” Wes said straight forward.

“Wes I-I like you but…”

“I know, I know. You need time still. I just don’t think I can handle it anymore Ash. You drive me crazy and all I want to do is kiss you and call you mine!”

“Wes I was going to say yes, I would love to go on an actual date with you” I smiled kissing his cheek.

“Really, you will go out with me?”

“Of course, I had time to think and I really like you. So it’s a yes!”

“Well where would you like to go for our first official date as a couple?”

“Hmm let me think. Well my birthday is tomorrow… You can take me on a pre-birthday dinner?” I smiled.

Wes chuckled and put his arm around me, “If that’s what you want then that’s what you get!”

We headed down to the beach just to unwind. After hanging out on the beach by their house we headed back to get ready for the dinner.

Wes drove me home to get ready, He sat down on my bed as I ransacked through my closet. 

I went into the bathroom and put on a pink maxi dress as I turned on my curling iron. I put on some better makeup and curled my hair loosely like I do daily. I clipped the edges down in the back with a pink bow as I headed out to put on my shoes.

I stepped out when I was tackled to my bed, I laughed as I collided into Wes’s side.

“Hey gorgeous you ready to go?” he smiled tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I was not expecting Wes to be so… I don’t know teen romantic?

“Yeah let me put on my VANS and we can head out okay?” I giggled kissing his cheek.