Hi I'm Lexi, Wes's EX

Lexi is Played by Ashley Benson, and inspired by @MissLexaStromberg She is an amazing writer and I love her stories! Go check them out! Picture of 'Lexi' is on the side! Thanks!

********************************************

After the movie we headed out to the guys house because we started to get bored. I put my hair into a Katniss style braid and slid on a grey Wings print Tee and grey studded jean shorts. I put on white low-tops and slid on a sliver spike ring which matched the studs on my shorts.

“You ready to go?” Keaton called from downstairs.

“I’m ready, let’s go!” I said rushing out the door.

I grabbed my blue vibe board and we headed out to their house.

I’m going to be honest; I really wanted to see Wes. I went faster and faster towards the end of the trip. We were already heading down the large and long road towards the more upper west area of LA. They lived in a weird richer part of LA where more famous people lived. It was a 25 minute ride to get to their house from mine.

“Whoa Ashley slow down, it gets kind of rough around here!” Keaton called as I was a few yards away from him.

I kept my speed, though I knew I should have slowed down.

I hit a rough patch of road and the board was pulled from under me, I toppled to the ground scratching my left knee and my upper wrists. Small bits of blood dripped on the ground as I rolled onto my back.

Keaton ran over to me and looked at my cuts,

“Damn Ashley you should listen to me, I know I’m younger but this is what I was worried about!”

“Sorry Keaton” I winced getting up.

Keaton grabbed our boards and helped my limp towards their house.

Minutes later we arrived and Keaton pushed open the door, helping me walk towards their bathroom. Keaton helped my clean up my cuts with rubbing alcohol and band aids. After I was patched up I walked upstairs to go see Wes, I limped down the hallway as Keaton went over to the living room.

I knocked on the door and sighed as I heard voices,

“I’ll get it Wes” a female voice responded.

A blonde girl opened up the door to peek out and see me,

“Oh hi, I’m Lexi and you are?”

“Ashley, is Wes there? I need to talk to him” I replied.

The pretty blonde smiled and closed the door,

“Wes babe, someone is here to see you?”

What, Wes babe? Oh lords don’t tell me this is happening!  

Wes opened up the door and smiled,

“Hey Ash, what’s up?”

“What’s up? Who the hell is that?!” I whisper shouted pulling him away from his door.

“That was Lexi, my EX Girlfriend. She came over to talk to me about what happened a long time ago” he replied.

“Well you two must be busy, I will be downstairs if you need me Mr. Player” I huffed walking down to the living room.

“You’re mad?” Wes asked grabbing my arm.

“No of course not, go back to your talking” I said as my voice went a little high pitched near the end. He knew I was lying, I was upset and anyone could tell of course.

Wes’s smile faded and he nodded softly heading back to his room. It was like I took all his expressions away, I just made him look awful. I felt kind of crappy as I slumped down on the couch.

“Hey Ashley, what’s got you all down in the dumps?” Drew said sitting down beside me.

“Eh, it’s just Wes being himself. Flirty jack ass…” I muttered.

“Oh yeah you two like each other, you must be jelly because he is upstairs, in his room, by their selves, with his EX who he dated for a whole year” Drew said putting power into the words.

I put my head back and sighed,

“I hate guys, they are all the same!”

“Hey what about me” Keaton said plopping into the couch across the room with a bowl of popcorn.   

“Well you’re an exception; you are the only one who has not pissed me off today.”

I shot Drew a look.

“So uh, what happened between Wes and Lexi?”

“Well they were dating for a while until their one year anniversary, Lexi had some feelings for me and she kissed me. Wes walked in the room with a rose, saw her making down on me. My eyes were wide and I was trying to push her off. Wes knew that it was all her. He got upset kicked her out of the house, told her to never call or come back and that they broke up” Drew explained.

“Ooo Drama” Keaton smiled shoving a hand full of popcorn into his mouth.

“Lexi is not a bad person at all; she is so funny and perfect. I don’t like her though, she’s Wes’s girl and plus I have my eye on someone already” Drew smiled.

“So there is a possibility that they will get back together?”

“I think so, Wes is not going to wait for you forever Ashley. For Wes its either you like him or you don’t. There is no telling what’s going to happen, you better figure out everything before you realized he’s moved on. Wes does not want to be kept waiting. He does not have a lot of patients….”

“Thanks” I muttered taking off back upstairs.