Wesley Stromberg, you really are 'That Guy'...

NOT In anyway do I mean Wesley is that kind of guy, I'm simply adding a dramatic spin onto his attitude. Wes is pretty frickin awesome, and SUCH a BOSS! <<<<( Too Cheesy?)

*************************************

When I got upstairs I heard whispers and a sly giggle,

“What about that Ashley girl?”

“Oh her, you don’t need to worry. I don’t think she’s interested in me anyways, I think I’m over her too” Wes said through the door.

I put my head down and a tear slid from my eye as Lexi replied shyly,

“Wes are you sure, you told me that you two fell for each other? I don’t want to ruin anything that you two have…”

“Lexi it’s okay, you know how I felt for you. You told me it was a mistake and I believe you, forgiveness is the best thing right?”

“Not if it ruins someone else’s life.”

I opened the door with tears in my eyes; Wes and Lexi were cuddled together with his arm around her comfortable.

“Ashley!” Wes yelled seeing my dark hair flow down over my pink and tear stained face.

“You told me literally yesterday you were falling for me and you are already over it?! So I was right, you really are ‘that guy’ just toying with girls emotions.”

“Ashley I’m sorry, you don’t understand though. I have liked Lexi for over 2 years, I just met you like a few weeks ago” Wes tried to explain.

“That’s not the point Wes! You led me on, you told me you were falling for me, we kissed, and my boyfriend saw us and broke up with me. I told you I felt the same way then you go ahead a day later and get back together with your ex! I can’t believe I fell for it; it was all just a big game to play with my heart. I have told you things I never told anyone and I trusted you. I don’t think I can ever again… Goodbye Wes, I don’t think I will see you for a while” I said slamming the door behind me.

“Ashley don’t do this, we can still be friends can’t we?”

“No Wes, no we can’t…”

“Fine whatever, go cry to your boyfriend see if I care!” he shouted.

“Because of you I’m a cheater, because of you I have no one, and because of you I have a broken heart. I hope you remember this next time” I said gritting my teeth.

“Ash don’t be so hard, yes I told you I liked you. Haven’t you ever been so head over heels for someone you once liked and they came back into your life? That happened to me, haven’t you ever been that way for someone?”

“No I haven’t, I have only had two boyfriends and I lost one of them yesterday. I hope you are happy with Lexi, she’s pretty. I hope you don’t dump her for someone you have liked for 3 years” I snarled as the tears started to stop.

“Don’t be a drama queen, it’s not like we were ever together! Don’t be…”

Then and there I slapped him, clean across the face. My hand print was a bright rose red on his tan skin.

“Aw God!” he winced holding his cheek.

Lexi came marching behind me,

“Wesley, I’m going to go, I need to think okay? I will call you sometime next month… Until you figure out everything I will be in Arizona with my friend Callie okay? Bye” Lexi said a little harshly.

I stomped down the stairs and collected my stuff from the living room, my knee still in pain from the skateboarding accident about 2 hours ago.

“Ash, where are you going?” Keaton asked slipping up from the couch with a bowl of grapes.

“Home” I said coldly putting on my shoes.

I looked up from the ground and Keaton concerned emotion started to get through to me, causing a tear to slide.

“What happened?”

“Ask you jerk-off brother and Keaton… Don’t call me. I don’t want anything to do with emblem3 anymore. See you around maybe some time, I hope you’re career goes far. You and Drew at least deserve it…” I winced as Lexi had raced down the stairs in black stilettos and black skin tight jeans.

“Ashley wait!” she called as I hugged Keaton goodbye.

“I’m sorry for whatever Wesley did, he usually is not a jerk not anybody. Especially girls he likes…” Keaton whispered.

“Yeah well he does not like me anymore” I said closing the door behind me.

“Ashley please wait I need to talk to you?!” Lexi screamed running out the front door.

“What do you want?” I sighed.

“Please let me explain something, I don’t want to come in between you and Wes okay? You just need to hear me out; I’m not a bad person! Will you please listen?” she said as she batted her long lashes over her bright eyes.

“Fine whatever…”

“Let’s talk over coffee, please follow me” she suggested as we headed down the road together.

Wesley Trent Stromberg is an awesome person and is no way this 'Jerky?' I'm not trying to make him a bad guy or anyway think he is a bad guy. He's pretty frickin awesome actually, Ha-ha Wes is boss. << (Too Cheesy?)

******************************************************