Going Out Like That

She couldn't take it anymore.. Hollis had gotten on her last nerve. Watching the two in the bullpen below disgusted her. She should be the only one with her hands all over Gibbs. No.. She had lost that chance when she left him six years ago. That had been the worst mistake of her life and she did wish she could change that. She had to do something and now.

       The Ncis director left before everyone else. All eyes were on her as she bid goodnight to her assistant who stared at her in utter shock. Everyone was confused by the director going home before them. In the bullpen below a certain silver haired agent was worried for her but couldn't show his concern not with the blond army colonel hanging off his side. He just stood there watching as the elevators closed on his beloved red head. 

    Once home Jenny dug through her closet till she found it. It was perfect. She pulled out a red dress that went perfectly with her curves and hair. It made her look like she was on fire. Her green eyes sparkled and her red hair dance in waves of fire. She pulled out the matching heels as she did up her makeup. The dress not only fit her curves nicely but also had a low cut v neck. No one would ever expect the director of Ncis to wear something like that. 

            Leaving the house she caught a cab to the bar knowing she would have to catch one to go home anyway. She had money and her ID tucked away. Paying the driver she climbed out an made her way inside. As she entered eyes turned towards her and men let out whistles as she walked past. Finding a place at the bar she smiled and ordered a margarita. As the night went on she didn't have to pay for another drink instead multiple guys bought her drinks in exchange for her number which she gave. 

         It was well past ten and she was out on the dance floor. She was releasing her wild side. She was done crying over not being able to have the man she so desperately wanted. She was done waiting to see what would happen. It was about her now and that was all that mattered. Her hands were up in the air as she danced, you would think the floor was on fire the way she was moving. Every man pretty much admired her. 

           What she didn't know was that night a certain silver haired agent had finally broke up with a certain army colonel. He knew it would never work out with her not when he was in love with a redhead he knew he could never have. Walking into the somewhat crowed bar he made his way up and took a seat. Ordering a glass of bourbon he sat there drinking silently that was till he got a whiff of  an all too familiar smell. Glancing to his side he stared in shocked. 

            "Hey! Bartender I need a drink for the lady!" The bartender looked over. 

                   "Another one already Jennifer? What is this your fourth one?" 

                        "Excuse me sir but what's wrong with four drinks?" The man next to Jenny asked. 

"No not four drinks. She's had more than that. Fourth man to by her a drink." Gibbs glanced over, he couldn't believe the woman in front of him was his boss, friend, ex-lover, nope she looked like a brand new person to him. Jenny laughed as the other guy glared at her. 

               "Shh don't tell him that. I wasn't able to get the first three to take me home and stay with me. Now you probably scared him away too." The bartender just laughed as the guy shook his head. 

                    "Get her a soda and put it on my tab. I'll call a cab for her. How long has she been here anyway?" 

                       "Four hours. Been here since seven and it's eleven now." The man shook his head. 

"No! I don't wanna go home not yet! " All eyes were on her again. 

           "You can come back again another time Jennifer.. I think your done for the night." With a groan Jenny plopped down on the stool next to Gibbs without realizing it.