6. Polaroids and Moving In

CAOIMHE'S POV

It's been a week since I arrived in London and today I finally get my apartment keys.

Joe and Caspar have been nothing but nice. The let me stay with them all week and they both offered to help me set up everything in my apartment. Will also insisted on helping. He stayed in the Jaspar apartment the whole week as well staying in Joe's room with me.

The morning came and I woke up to someone's breath caressing my neck. I giggled at the feel of it. By this he was aware the I was awake. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I turned around to face him.

"Good morning princess" he ushered in his morning voice. Ugh he is so perfect why can't he be with me.

"Good morning bumble bee"

Yes those are our nicknames. He calls me princess, I call him bumble bee, don't ask why because I don't know myself.

"Today's an exciting day for you and I'm going to be there through it all" he exclaimed while running his hand through my hair.

We stayed like that for ages. My head on his bare chest while he played with my hair, his other arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close into him. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"Alright love birds who claim they're not love birds, we need to be at Caoimhe's apartment by 11 so chop chop" Joe barged through opening the curtains.

I was wrong. Something could ruin the moment.

I rolled out of bed and hoisted myself. Grabbing my clothes I went into the bathroom to get dressed. I put on black leggings, a white t-shirt (oversized of course) and Will's dark blue hoodie that he let me borrow last night when I was cold.

When I came out of the bathroom Will was already upstairs. I checked my watch 10:15. I grabbed the suitcases that I've been living out of the past week and rushed up the stairs.

Joe and Caspar were eating at the kitchen table while Will was scrolling through his phone.

"Right come on Darbyshire let's make a move on" I boasted. Will and I were going to go over first to meet the moving company.

"Are you not going to eat something?" He asked blinking his eyes innocently.

"I'm not hungry and plus we'll be late if I do" I protested with him. I thought it would work but instead I was given a lecture. The lecture my mom gives to me about how important it is to eat your breakfast and you might as well starve for the rest of the day if you don't.

I stomped over to the table and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl. "Now can we go?" I groaned earning laughs from Joe and Caspar.

Will took my hand in his whole dragging me out of the house.

We finally reached the apartment, met the moving vans and brought in all the boxes. Soon we were alone in an bare apartment with boxes covering the floor.

"Wow this place is amazing, I can't wait to hang out here" Will boasted.

"When did I give you permission to hang out here?" I cheekily responded to him.

He walked towards me never taking his eyes off mine. When he was close enough to me he wrapped his arms around my waist. His head buried beside me neck.

"Surely you can't stay here without your sleeping buddy" he whispered into my ear his breath send shivers down my spine.

Before I knew it his lips were centimetres away from my neck. My breath was getting heavier from the heat he was generating. He planted his lips down travelling kisses along my neck, sucking and nibbling parts sending me waves of thrills.

He continued the kisses up along my jawline. Once he reached the lips he hovered above them pausing to take in all my features. He started to lean in and I responded. Our lips were almost touching, my face starting to heat up with delight.

"Hey guys we're here" I heard as the door slammed shut.

We pulled apart as Joe and Caspar entered the room. Our faces looked like tomatoes from the steamy moment we just shared. Caspar looked at Will and winked while Joe's face fell to a shocked expression.

Thanks for ruining the moment.