Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Laura's POV

"Hey Riker! What's Up?" I say as i start to walk away from my bed. "So If you didn't know, I'm in a band with my family and were performing a concert tommorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to come." I hear him say a little hesitant. "Um, yeah I happen to have a free day tommorrow! I say a little excited " "Great! I'll see you tommorrow!" He hung up leaving me with a huge smile on my face. I was totally excited about tommorrow! I even picked out the outfit I was going to wear.

I woke up at 6:30am and took a shower. I took out a royal blue high-low dress and did my makeup. By 8, me and Vanessa went to this coffee shop across the street. After that we went shopping until it was time to go.

Riker's POV

It is now 5, I was so excited to see Laura. We had just finished a sound check and people were already coming. We were going to sing Loud and Here Comes Forever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Laura and a taller girl beside her walk in. Laura looked so pretty in a blue dress. They looked so similar, but she looked familiar. And then it hit me, she is Bay on Switched at Birth. I walked over to say hi. "Hey Laura!" Her face lit up when she saw me. "Hey, this is so cool! Oh, this is my sister Vanessa." I shook her hand and smiled "Nice to meet you."

"Laura?" Rydel says surprised and excited. Laura looks behind me and runs to hug her. "Rydel!" They know each other? Since when? Why didn't Rydel ever introduce her to us? I turned back to them talking away.

"OMG! It's been so long!" "How are you?" They talked and laughed so loudly that by now the whole family were now watching. "How do you guys know each other?" I ask. They both turned to me and Rydel explained how she and Laura meet at camp and have been friends ever since. "So are you going to introduce us?" Rocky says out of the blue. "Oh, um, this is Laura. Laura this is Rocky, Ross and Ratliff." I noticed that once I introduced them, Ross couldn't take his eyes off her.