"Of course little man but you'll have to wait until the Doctor returns. Is that OK?"

James nodded smiling widely and ran off. The Doctor came in from the kitchen. "I made you a cup of tea. You haven't really had anything all day."

"Thank you, Doctor. James asked if we'd play with him and I said sure. We'll have to wait until he comes back."

The Doctor smiled and said, "I told you you are really good with kids."

"If you don't mind me asking," Steven spoke. "Do you have any children of your own?"

"No." Astrea replied, taking a sip of her tea.

The Doctor's eyes softened as he said, "No."

"Oh. I thought you might have by the way you act with James and Susan. Speaking of James. I'll be right back. I need to make sure he's behaving." Steven said before leaving the room.

Astrea squeezed the Doctor's hand and said softly, "I'm sorry, Doctor. I'm sure you were a great father."

"No. It's fine. It's something that couldn't have been prevented."

"Tell you what. Once we get back to the TARDIS I'll make you some fish fingers and custard to cheer you up. Okay."

"And that's why I love you." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "You always find the right thing to say."

James came running into the living room, Steven not far behind him, and held out games, action figures and a box of lego. Astrea smiled, set her cup of tea down and sat on the floor with James. She grabbed the Doctor's hand dragging him to the floor too. "What do you wanna do first?" Astrea asked.

James set the stuff down and emptied out the box of lego. "Let's build something!"

"I've got something in mind the Doctor might like." Astrea mumbled to herself, smiling. She lifted the blue lego pieces and a few white and black while the Doctor and James worked together to build a spaceship.

After a while Astrea finished hers. "Doctor."

The Doctor turned around and saw that Astrea made a miniature lego version of the TARDIS. "That is brilliant." He smiled.

"What is it?" Steven asked confused.

"My TARDIS." The Doctor smiled.

"Your what?"

"His TARDIS. It's a spaceship." Astrea said, picking up Susan and sitting on the settee.

"Please tell me that he's not another alien about to invade Earth."

"He's not." Astrea smiled.

"So he's delusional."

"Nope. He's an alien with a spaceship but isn't invading Earth. I promise you that." She smiled. "Isn't that right" Astrea cooed to Susan. She looked up at the Doctor then back to Susan saying, "No it's not. Bow ties are cool."

The Doctor smiled and straightened his bow tie saying, "They are cool." and went back to building the Spaceship with James.

"I think it time to get you to bed." Astrea smiled to Susan, standing up, starting to hum a Gallifreyian lullaby as she walked out of the room.

The Doctor looked up quickly once he heard the tune being hummed. He turned around seeing Astrea rocking Susan in her arms, humming the lullaby as she left the room. "You recognize the tune, Doctor?" Steven asked.

The Doctor smiled saying, "It's a lullaby. I haven't heard it in a long time."

"It's a strange but beautiful one." Steven admitted.