Twenty three

~I wanna say thank you for 3k reads(: && sorry for the late update~

   It was the three of us sitting in the living watching family guy until Ethan left and went to the grocery store. Now its just Grayson and i.. "So this is kinda awkward.." Grayson said trying to avoid eye contact. "Umm yeah kinda.. Its not just the fact you cheated on me." I scoffed. "Elizabeth i told you, i didn't mean to. At first she forced me to kiss then i wanted to." I just rolled my eyes at him. "You know what Grayson? Lets call it even.." I smiled at him. "But were not even.. You didnt cheat on me. Did you?" He looked down at the ground as i got up. "Lets just say we're even. No explaining." I started walking up stairs and i felt Grayson staring at me. "And you can stop staring.."

Birthgiver👶🍼: You okay?

E: Yeah. Im fine. Why are you asking?

Birthgiver👶🍼: Because one, youre my daughter. And two, i miss you.

E: Ill come home tomorrow and probably stay for a few days. Being here with Grayson is awkward.  

     ~Ethans p/o~

As i was shopping for food i ran into Johnson.. "Oh.. Um.. Hey Ethan." He smiled at me. "Your party was great." I gave him a dirty look and threw a punch at him. "Wtf man?!" Johnson yelled rubbing where i hit him. "You were hitting on my girlfriend and you almost raped her!" I clinched my hand into another fist and hit Johnson again. But this time he started hitting back. I was on top of him beating his ass until Gilinsky and Sammy jumped in and started kicking me and hitting me. "Break it up, break it up" was the last thing i heard from a security guard before i blacked out..

   ~Elizabeths p/o~

"Grayson!!" I yelled running down the stairs. "What?! Whats wrong?!" He quickly stood up from the couch following me outside. "Ethan! Hes in the hospital and we need to get there fast!" I yelled struggling to find the right key to the car. When i got in the car i darted off to the hospital. I wonder what happened.. I hope he's okay...

  Grayson and i ran into the hospital "What room is Ethan Dolan in?!" I yelled. "Room 278" i grabbed Graysons hand pulling him behind me so he wouldn't get lost. '275,276,277, 278!' I walked into Ethan's room an seen him laying there. "What happened to him? Is he okay?!" I kept questioning the doctor. "Well what happened was he seem to have got jumped. And he's in a comma.." I just stood there in shock. Why would someone wanna jump Ethan.. Is it my fault..? The question was running through my head non stop.. "Was it my fault...?"

  ~Well damn. That just happened. But i really do wanna say thank you guys for 3k reads!!🙈 It means a lot really💗 And again sorry for the late update. :/~