Chapter twenty

*sorry for the late update:( I haven't been feeling good lately and I'm not in that good of a mood. But here's chapter 20*

   (Back at Elizabeth's house)

  "So who are we gonna hang out with?" I've been annoying Ethan ever since we left the camping area. "Nash, Matt, and the Jacks." He finally gave in. 'Ugh Johnson is annoying.' I thought to myself. "They're gonna come over to my house around 6 and were gonna have a party since my parents are out of town. A lot Of people are gonna be there just those are the main people." He smiled at me. "I'll see if I can just stay at your house for tonight." I pulled out my phone to text my mom.

E: Hey motherrrrr can I stay at Ethan's tonight?

Birth giver☺️💗: What happened to Gray?

E:  He cheated on me with Marissa while we were camping.

Birth giver☺️💗: Yeah you can stay. Be good.

E: thanks and I willlll❤️

      "Ethannnn" I stretched his name out. "Elizabethhhhhh" he mimicked me. "My mom said I could stay." I smiled at him and he smiled with his teeth. He picked me up and put me over his shoulders and started walking out of the door. "What are you doingggg?" I asked laughing. "Going to my housee" he started to run when we got outside. We reached his door step and set me down. "You hungry?" He asked opening his door. "Yeah actually. I'm cravinggggg cupcakes." He smiled at me an ran to the kitchen an I followed behind him. As I walked into the kitchen he put whipped cream on my cheeks. "Ethannn!!" I grabbed the whipped cream from him, put it on my hand and smacked him. After I smacked him I started running. After running and getting whipped cream all over each other we were a mess. I decided to take pictures of us and set a timer where I was smiling looking t him and he was holding me. It was a cute picture. "Now I really want cupcakes." We both started laughing. "Okay. Okay." We both cleaned up and made cupcakes and a whole lot of different food for the party and i had my 21 year old friend buy a lot of alcohol so we were finally set for the party.

    //At the party\\

"Hey Elizabeth! I missed you so much!" Jack Johnson slurred. I could tell he was drunk and I was kinda tipsy.  "I missed you too." I hugged him and smiled a little. "Can you show me where the bathroom is?" He asked wobbling around. "Yeah sure." I put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his shoulder helping him up the stairs and to the bathroom. When we reached the top of the stairs he pushed me against the wall an I tried pushing him off. "I'm in love with you." He was slurring his words. "Stop please." I was struggling trying to get away from him. He started getting closer to me. "Ethan!!" I yelled but I don't think he could hear me because of the music. "No one can hear you" he moved one of his hands off the wall and I darted down the stairs and started looking for Ethan. I couldn't seem to find him so I decided to go on a walk. I just needed to get away from Johnson as long as I can...

   **********************
  This is loner than usual but yep☺️💗 Anyway instead of 50 I'm going higher so at least 60-65 reads for the next update. Peaceeeee😛💗