two

I wanted to hang out with sam today . I called Sam before school. "You did something with that Ethan kid didn't you .?" He asked right when he picked up . "No I " he cut me off "Save it . I know you did ." He scoffed at me. "But I didn't !" My eyes started tearing up . "Its over Elizabeth.!" He hung up . I started crying. Ethan slowly opened the door . "E-Ethan .?! What are you doing here.?!"  "Your mom let me in ... Why are you crying ..?! What's wrong .?!" He started hugging me. "Me an-and Sam ...we broke up .." I started crying more . He hugged me tight . "Its gonna be okay ." He calmed me down . "It would be better if you came over tomorrow or later .." He looked at me and walked away . I was heart broken but I could get over it ...

  Ethans p/o view

I didn't like seeing Elizabeth sad . I wanted to comfort her but she told me to come over later or tomorrow . I decided to go over later . About two hours later I went to her house . I didn't feel like knocking . I walked in and her mom just looked at me . "I'm worried for Elizabeth ." I said running up there stairs . She wasn't in her room . The bathroom door was cracked and I peeked in (not being weird) She was standing at her sink with a blade in her hand . I swung open the door and grabbed the blade from her hand . "Give it back .!" She yelled with tears rolling down her cheeks . "No Elizabeth ! I'm not gonna let you hurt yourself over a stupid boy ! Boys are stupid . And Sam's stupid for breaking your heart !" I put the blade in my pocket . She fell to the ground and was still crying . I sat down bye her . I put my arms around her and she turned around and put her arms around me and cried into my chest . I know I just met Elizabeth but Sam's gonna get something for breaking her heart . it made me sad that she was sad . Why would he break up with such a sweet, lovely , beautiful girl ? I've been feeling weird lately . Idk ? I kissed Elizabeth's cheek and we both stood up.  "Thanks for being there Ethan ." She hugged me tight . I just smiled . "Get in my car ." I said pulling her out of her room . She wyped her tears away and cleaned up .

      *********

    Elizabeth's p/o view

Ethan was being so nice to me . We pulled up at the Mall and we got out . "Why are we here .?" I questioned looking around . "I'm gonna buy you some clothes from pink ." He smiled . I started blushing . We walked into pink and this grey and red jacket caught my attention . I went to see how much it was and it was 20$ . I sighed . "You want this .?" Ethan grabbed the jacket and looked at the price and looked back at me . "I can tell you do . So you have it ." He smiled . "Anything else for you .?" I started looking around . I walked up to the perfume aisle .This green perfume smelled really good and I looked how much it was and it was 15$ . I sighed again . "You're getting it ." Ethan said while picking up the bottle . "Thank you so much ." I kissed his cheek ..

     ***********

Again sorry late update . I'll try to update later cause I feel bad . But yeah . :/