Twenty two

~Later on in the day~

•Ethan's p/o•

  I was just sitting there admiring how lucky I was to have Elizabeth back Into my arms. As I was in my thoughts something hit the back of my head and I turn around. "Hey sorry dude, can you throw that back?" The dude looked at me scratching the back of his neck and I grabbed the frisbi and threw it back at him. "Thanks." He yelled running back To his picnic spot. "No problem" I yelled back. "Heyyyy ethannnnn" Elizabeth stretched her sentence. "Yesssss my princesss?" I turned to now be looking at her pretty hazel eyes. "I need to go to the store. My dad said we ran out of milk" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me up of the ground. "Let's go then"  I say grabbing her hand.

  -Elizabeth's p/o-

  "Omgggg look at all these action toys." Ethan was excited to see all the old toys. "Omg there's batman!" He yelled grabbing the batman as a little boy was also grabbing the action figure. "Let go." The little boy gave Ethan a dirty look. "Elizabetthhhh" Ethan whined. "Hey you're pretty hot." The little boy looked at me and winked. "Back off she's mine." Ethan gave the little boy a dirty look. "Ethan stop arguing with a 8 year old.!" I rolled my eyes at him. "But-" I cut him off. "No buts. He's 8. You're 18." I looked at him and he let go of the toy. "Fineee" he crossed his arms and stomped his feet. "I'm 8 and I'm more mature than you" the little boy laughed and walked away. Ethan looked at me an back at the shelf. "Okay, we got the milk now to bring it to my house." I giggled and payed for the milk.

    We were on our way back to my house and 'Pillow talk' by Zayn Malik came on and Ethan started jamming out to it. "I'm seeing the pain, I'm seeing the pleasure. No body but me, body but us, body's together.." He yelled singing along to the song. Little did Ethan know I got a video of him on snap chat. The caption was "Boyfriend jamming out to Zayn😂" I forgot to turn the volume down so when it was done recording you heard the video. "Heyyy delete ittt" he whined. "Nooppeeeee. It's cute." I smiled saving the video to my phone. "Not cuter than you" he crooked a smile and me and kept driving home.

   *_________________*

So that's cute😩🙈 Update dooeeee. 50 reads for the next update holmes👅 But I thought this was kinda of a cute chapter but it's 2:00 in the morning and I have school tomorrow. So peaceee😴