Author's Notes

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hope you love this story as much as the other Myths Finding Love books! In this story, we get to see the ancient side of the modern Greek gods we loved so much. ;)

If you haven't read the other books yet, please go to my profile: http://wattpad.com/user/AerithSage to check them out. :D

1. How to be a Queen- Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, has been alone for a very long time now. The Fates decided to create the perfect woman for him. Aerith, the woman who is supposed to be his queen. But Hades makes the mistake of abducting her, marrying her and forcing her to live in the Underworld instead of making her fall in love with him first. Will he win her heart or will he continue to be alone for all of eternity?

2. How I Fell For Death- this time, it's Thanatos' turn to find love. And it's Aurea, the Princess of the Underworld, Hades and Aerith's daughter that the Fates has destined for him. And unlike Hades, he tries to make her fall in love with him first before claiming her. But now, the dilemma is that Achilles, the legendary warrior is after her too. And that her life is in grave danger because of her power that has yet to come. Also, an ancient evil stirs and threatens Olympus and the world.

3. How To Reform A Rake 

For thousands of years, the Queen of the Gods has put up with her philandering, arrogant, conceited and uncaring husband. She became known as a jealous and vindictive queen. But turning your husband's mistresses into a cow was justified, right? 

 But what happens when she reaches the end of her rope? 

Hera, the Queen of the Gods who also happens to be the Goddess of Marriage decides that she's had enough. She leaves Zeus and all of Olympus behind so that she could go to the Mortal Realm and experience a different kind of life. She reinvents herself and finally gets to do the things she longed to do. Finally, she was free! 

 But as they say: you don't realize what you have until it is gone. Zeus, the King of the Gods, wants Hera back in his life. This time, he decides to turn all his charms to wooing his wife and gaining her back. 

 But will Hera be his wife and queen again? Will she be able to change the set ways of the King of the Gods and reform the rake in him?

***ALL COVERS FOR THE MYTHS FINDING LOVE SERIES AS WELL AS MY OTHER STORIES ARE MADE BY DARKLEAGUE