48. Loneliness is the worst kind of pain

Cas POV
The last few days have been the hardest, I've been around the world making everyone forget about me. After Dean the second worst was Crowley, he was confused and wanted to avoid loosing memories but I couldn't have him around saying stuff about me so I gave him two choices; death or amnesia. As expected he chose the last one.

I've been around the bunker a few times, just walking around invisible as always, taking care of them, monitoring of everything is okay. Dean is a bit weird, he seems down and sad, even confused because he doesn't know where those feelings come from.

"Sammy! I'm going out." He screamed while taking baby, I followed him sadly, wishing I could be there loving him and taking care of him. Maybe I could go back to... My line of thoughts was cut by Dean kissing some guy at a bar, he looked really drunk and lonely, they were touching each other as I felt my heart break remembering is my fault I couldn't be the one holding him and kissing him.
"Mika, I kind of don't understand, like I, I, I feel like, like, if something is missing, but I don't know what." He babbled sadly, he smiled and kissed the boy again. "But I can tell you babe that you make me forget my loneliness." I felt my cheeks getting wetter and wetter as I saw Dean hug him and kiss him. They were all over each other as Dean told him things he should have said to me. I zapped to my fantasy world wishing I could forget about him, as I got into my fake house I saw fake Dean running down the stairs to hug me, he was crying and looked really messed up.
"Where were you? I was so worried and who was that Dean? I'm your Dean!" He sobbed on my chest while I hugged him closer to me.
"I was kidnapped but I got away and I came back!" I mumbled trying not to cry. "I'm sorry for everything you heard I was going crazy I don't know why but I was kind of in a dream when you heard me say those things. I swear my Dean, my love, my everything there's no one else and I love you Dean Winchester, I love you and only you."
Fake Dean kissed me and it didn't felt as amazing as my Dean's kisses.

Real Dean POV
2 months later
I don't know what is happening to me, I feel like something is missing but it can't be, I have a relationship now with a man I feel strongly about, Sam did accept us and he was happy we were finally together and his blue eyes were like the world to me.

"Deaaan please tell me you are fully clothed I have to take some stuff." Sammy yelled from the door.

"He's in the bathroom and I'm laying in bed fully covered so hurry before he comes out." I humbled, I was rolling around in bed thinking. I haven't written for a while maybe I should later when I'm alone.
Sammy took one of my books and left while my beautiful man came out of the bathroom ready for a round two.

We had a great day just laying a round and talking but he had to go work in something.
"So... Did you ask Mika?" Sam said when Mika left.
"Not yet, I like him but I don't know why I feel like there's something missing." I mumbled walking back to my room.

As I got there I did my tradition I locked the door and counted 3 steps to the left and 1 to the north 2 to the right and then tap my foot 3 times, as I did that a piece of wood got loose from the floor and a little box came out of it.

"Here you are old friend." I mumbled happily. As I opened the box I felt a grumble in my stomach, it was nervousness and sorrow, but why? Why so suddenly a pain started taking hold of my chest? I opened the box slowly, my fingers shaking as it opened.

Inside was a picture of the most beautiful man I've ever seen, he was kind and sweet, kind of serious and sexy, as I took the picture a little black feather fell to the ground, I was confused, why does this little feather makes me feel so at home, so complete and happy, joyful. As my fingers touched the feather to pick it up a blue light got into my fingers and ran along my veins to my heart, it was some kind of knowledge, a place, I don't know why but it make me want to go somewhere and in this instant.
"Saaaaaam" I yelled scared. "SAAAAAAAAAM!" I yelled louder, he ran to my room and we looked as each other as my mouth said the words in my mind. "I have to go, do you want to come?" He looked at me as if I grew another head.
"Sure but where?" He mumbled confused.
"To something important." I replied excited.