31. Hallucinations

------------------------------------------- Cas' POV --------------------------------------------

I woke in the middle of the night to the sound of wings, I feel like I heard this before, I looked around but all I could see was Dean sleeping next to me.

"Cas..."I heard, I looked around my room but there was no one, Dean was still asleep so it wasn't him. "Cas!" I heard again clearer than before.

"Who's there?" I mumbled my body was shaking, I was totally scared, what if its a serial killer and I die?

"Cas please wake up! It's Sam!" I looked around and there was my boyfriend's little brother.

"Sam? What are you doing in my house?" I said confused and getting off the bed.

He looked at the boy next to me. "Is that Dean?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Sam... He is my boyfriend, you know that." I mumbled really out of place, I noticed his face, he was confused and had lots of scars but they were long mend. "Sam? What happened to you? You are full of scars..." I uttered astonished.

"What's wrong with you Cas? Obviously I'm full of scars, I'm a hunter." He said giving me a bitchface.

"Hunter? You hunt deers and bears? Dean never told me that." I said taking him downstairs.

"What? No! I hunt demons, and monsters, sometimes angels too." He said dismissively, I laughed.

"Demons?Monsters? ANGELS?" I cracked up and laughed like there was no tomorrow, tears fell from my eyes as I held my sides.

"Cas, you're an angel." He whispered to me, I looked at him and he was totally serious.

"Wait,what?" I spatted.

"YES CAS! YOU ARE AN ANGEL! You got kidnapped and now they have you in this weird dream, you've to get out of it." He said, I rubbed my eyes and thought that maybe the hallucinations came back, I took a pen, some paper and wrote something down then hid it somewhere I knew I would find it.

I looked at him confused, and took my keys. "This isn't funny Sam!" I said walking to my car, a white Nissan 'Versa', he got in next to me.

"Where are we going?" He said doing those puppy eyes.

"We are going to see Gabe because this isn't a funny joke." I hissed driving away.

"Gabe?"He asked confused.

I drove to the motel where they were staying, I opened the door silently with Sam behind me, we tiptoed to his bed and we could see two figures there.

"Wait what?" I whispered, my blood leaving my face.

"Is that me?" He asked scared, I nodded. "Is that Gabriel?" His voice was shaking as I nodded again, we left and I started hyperventilating.

"What is happening?" I babbled really lost.

"You are in some kind of dream Metatron put you into." He uttered tired.

"Metawhat?"I said, my eyes open wide.

"Doesn't matter right now." He dismissed and walked to my car. "You have to get out, Dean and I need you." He added sadly.

"Dean?"I whispered, what if he doesn't love me like I do? What if when I get into that universe he has someone else? Am I able to handle that?

"Yes, he is worried sick and totally mad." He looked down.

"What is going on here?" Said the motel owner, he was small with brown and a hint of white curly hair.

"What?" Sam said turning around to the man as his eyes opened wide while he disappeared, I turned to the man.

"I told you to stop poking around Castiel or bad things would happen."He hissed annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" I babbled confused.

"You wont remember any of this." He said clicking his fingers.

I woke up the next day, Dean's arms where around me, he was still sound asleep.

"Baby,let me go I need the bathroom." He mumbled something illegible and turned around letting me go, I kissed his cheek and got into the bathroom.

I peed and got out, I sat in bed and took out an old book, it was Dan's, every morning when I wake upp I read something he highlighted.

"Eventhough you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?"

As I looked through the book a not fell down from it.

"If I forget that Sam visited me and said he was a hunter of demons, monsters and angels and that I'm an angel then there's something wrong."

I stared at it confused, and everything came back to me in a second.

"What?" I uttered, I need to burn this or make it disappear. I ran to the kitchen and took some matches, I went to my garden and put this in my barbecue and burned it.

Now I need to be careful, really careful, you know now that Sam wasn't playing, you are in a weird sleep and have to get out and fast.

"Cas?" I heard Dean yell from the house.

"Im going love." I yelled back, and thats when I realised that leaving this place was going to kill me because it would mean leaving him and seeing real him hooking up with a lot of chicks and settling down like we could have done.

---------------------------------------------Real Dean's POV -----------------------------------------------

"Are you sure he is okay?" I mumbled to Sam, he was hiding something.

"Yes Dean, like I already told you, he is fine I saw Metatron and he pushed me out." He said rolling his eyes.

"But was there someone?" I uttered.

"Uhmm, I saw Gabriel." He dissed.

"And..? Someone else?" I added, he shook his head.

"Like I told you, it was night so I didn't saw anyone but Cas and Gabriel." He uttered, and stood up. "Im going to keep looking for spells or something else."

I was so worried, where is he? Is he okay? Is he alone? IM GOING TO KILL METATRON! He is my family, he and Sammy are all I have.

"Im going to fucking kill that son of a bitch." I hissed and went to my room.

********************************* AUTHORS NOTE **************************************

PLOT TWIST! Did you saw that coming? What do you think? Btw the last chapter made me crave for apple pie so I cooked one and honestly its so tasty, it needs a little sugar but I can put a little before eating it, I love my pie because I tried to make a demon's trap and all I got to do was the pentagram and my mom thinks its a star and said it was really pretty.

Okay, Im starting school in August 17 and after a year of not going Im getting really scared, WHAT IF I STAY ALL ALONE? WHAT IF I DONT MAKE ANY FRIENDS? Okay breathe. *breathes* Okay now we are calm.

Thanks for reading guys, Ill upload as much as I can, I love you.

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

LOVE FER.XX

Move on (Destiel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें