Evening Walk

Yesterday we were walking by the park, I forced you to get inside the park. You dimly agreed and I ran inside and sat on a swing and you offered to swing it. I shyly agreed and you started slowling swinging it. Sharing a glance at me ... everytime I look back at you ... your dimple working wonders and making me blush red.

But later you started panting as if you have ran a long race. I quickly got down from the swing and ran to you. I asked you worriedly ''Alex what happend''

Now you were bent keeping both of your hands on your knees and panting. You looked at me still panting and then you replied, ''while I was swinging a fat bear like you, I got out of breath''

I looked at you confused, the seriousness gone from your face converting it into a mischievious grin and then you started laughing, your hand on your hips now and your torso bent back, you were laughing really hard and I was simply staring at you baffeled only to understand that you were fooling around.

I angrily start smaking your shoulders and pulling your hairs, you were trying to catch my hand so that I won't spoil your hair. You caught hold of my hands before they could reach your hairs. To relase my hand, I try to pull my hand backwards, only in the process to stumble because of the water hoe that stuck between my legs.

You suddenly leave my hand and I close my eyes , waiting to feel the ground beneath, only to feel your hands on my waist steading me. I suddenly open my eyes. My big brown eyes staring into your grey ones, you stared back at me, slowly inching closer, closer till our breaths were mixing. I thought you were about to kiss but you moved your lips above, up towards my forehead and ever so slightly blew there. I looked at you confused.

You made us stand propely and then pinched the bridge of my nose, I immediately turned red. You laughed whole heartedly and said ''Riley your so cute, there was just a leaf on your forehead'' and turn on your heels and started walking out of the park. I composed myself and followed you back.