Chapter eleven

The next morning, Isaac still wasn't back, he texted me and told me he'd be home in a couple of hours. I was a bit excited to see him, I had missed him even though it hadn't even been that long. I thought about going to see him, because I couldn't possibly wait another couple of hours. I got up to brush my teeth, too lazy to put on some clothes. As I got back into the room I thought maybe I needed clothes if I wanted to visit Isaac at the hospital. I looked for it, and just as I was about to grab my pants, Derek walked in.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked coming really close to me.

"Uhh, yeah, I think I'm going to go visit him now, I said with a sad smile. Derek's closeness was really getting me hyped up for some reason. My cheeks were red and I had trouble breathing. I swiftly turned around to look for my shirt, but instead stumbled on the sharp corner of Isaacs computer table. The area on my thigh, near my junk was throbbing of pain. I clutched the part and had to sit down. the trouble of breathing increased and I began hyperventilating. It hurt like a motherfucker.

"Oh god, are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down beside me and placed his hand above mine, which was pretty close to my junk. I know, this wasn't really the time, but I couldn't really control the fucker, it had it's own mind, when I get aroused, he rises. Especially when a hot dude as Derek was in front of me.

"Yeah, yep I'm fine just... fine." I said stressing, it was embarrassing, he could not see it. He had to back off before it becomes worse. But of course, that's not what god had planned. Derek was unconsciously rubbing the spot that hurt, and it really wasn't helping my problem, my breathing deepened, and he had to stop before it got really really bad.

"Derek?" I sighed deeply.

"Yeah, Stiles?"

"You-You really need to- oh god Derek..." my head fell back but I quickly knocked out of it.

"Do you like that?" he asked. My eyes widened, what was he doing, that felt so good. His hand slid further up to my area, my hands clenched into a fist and I had to get out of here. I couldn't breathe normally.

"I-I... yeah, oh yeah." I breathed. God that felt so good. His hand was now completely above my now throbbing junk, he was rubbing me through my boxers, and right now, the only thing I wanted was for them to disappear.

"Good." he simply said as he rubbed harder, I let my head fall back and it came in touch with the table, right now I was so happy I had accidentally hurt myself.

I felt his other hand go up my bare chest and behind my head, he tangled his fingers in my hair, while rubbing me. He lifted my head, slowly leaning closer to my lips. They were so close, but he went straight to my jaw instead and up to my ear. He kissed and licked every spot, and went down to my neck to suck on my soft spot. I released a low moan, and several deep breaths, it was getting hard to hold back.

Derek straddled me, and kissed everywhere on my face except my lips, and it was getting hard to handle, so I cupped his cheeks and smashed our lips together. His hand left my body and he cupped my face as well, kissing me forcefully. The way our lips played so well together was like a long lost feeling, that I had been searching for. I could feel his tongue on my upper lip, his way to ask for entrance. I let him in, and then our tongues played together like they'd rehearsed for years. The kiss got stronger, it turned to a full make-out-session. He released my face and carried me up to the bed, pushing me down on it. he took off his clothes before attaching our lips again. His body was pressed against mine, his skin was so warm and comfortable, I never wanted to stop touching him.

"Oh god, I've wanted to do this since I first met you" I heard him say between kisses and deep breathing. I didn't reply I just smiled while kissing him. I knew he could feel my smile cause now I could feel his too. I wrapped my legs around his waist to push him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was about to slide my boxers off when someone walked in.

"What the... Holy shit"