Chapter nine

When Derek got back from the shower he was wearing sweat-pants and... yeah, just sweatpants. His hair dripped small droplets of water that landed on his naked chest.

"Ready to get beaten up?" He asked with a teasing smile as he slumped down on the bed next to me.

I scoffed and and looked at him directly, "You're dreaming, I'll destroy this game." I said not being able to stop myself from staring at his bare upper body, god those muscles were just, so gorgeous. he caught me staring at him which knocked me back to reality. Fuck, I really needed to focus, or at least not get caught all the time.

"Yeah right, Ok then, lets get started". He turned on the PlayStation and we started playing.

***

After a while of playing I realized we had played several games and I had won like about... zero times. Why was I so bad? I'm good at home? Well maybe it has something to do with me looking at his wet over body half the time we played. And I think he noticed I looked. Cause he kinda smirked at the screen every time I did. But this time when we started over and I looked at him again, he got up and in front of the tv so I couldn't see. His knees where touching the front of mine as he was standing in front of me.

"Here" He sighed, and a bit louder than I think he intended to. "Look all you want and then concentrate on the game later, hell take a picture while you're at it." he said. I blushed like I've never blushed before. I was scared and mad at myself for being so stupid! I was so embarrassed. Why was I even looking so much, this is crazy, I haven't looked that much at a guy since the new guy came to town.

Instead of making fun of me, which I had thought he'd do, he laughed... Loudly. What the hell, this kid was weird, well not as weird as me.

"What the hell?" I chuckled lightly still flustered as hell.

"What? You kept staring, I had to do something to make you play right, it's like you're not even trying" he chuckled sitting down next to me, close enough for our outer thighs and knees to touch.

"No I didn't" I lied.

"Don't worry kid, I'll keep your little secret safe with me. And yeah you did" He said smiling.

"there's absolutely nothing to safe, and I did not" I mumbled.

"You did so." He whispered making both of us laugh.