5%

Saxon woke up curled up in his chair. He stretched out, sniffing the air for the scent of green tea, but it was long gone. Ukri was gone...

     He stared at the cloudy London sky, not sure what to feel. 

     There was a knock on the glass door. "Mr. Saxon?" 

     Saxon turned, looking into the face of the lady in the lobby. He forced a smile. "Hello, Portia." 

    Portia frowned, opening the door and stepping inside. "What are you doing here so early?" 

     "Some work I forget here...I guess I feel asleep," Saxon said, shrugging. 

    "Well, if you need any help, we can help." Portia smiled and left Saxon alone in his office. 

    No, you guys can't help. Saxon didn't know what to do with his life anymore. It felt like it was pointless, over. 

     Lucy Saxon knew it was getting closer to taking action. She remembered waking up when her husband and left the bed, clearly hating her presence. She had pretended to stay asleep, but later, she also got out of bed and was spying on him make milkless cereal. And he left. And she followed. 

     To be on the safe side, she had waited outside, looking up into his office, where she saw the alien. She saw the alien kiss him. And he didn't pull away. 

     This alien was important. And Lucy knew exactly who might be looking for her. 

    So she got out her cell phone and called the number. 

     He answered in a cheery voice despite the time. 

     Lucy sucked in a deep breath and told him about what she saw. 

           Back then...

     Koschei stumbled among the crowd, the heavy bass drowning out the drums in his head. This was the most exhausting day of his life. A personal record, three queens in a day. He wasn't very proud, but ninety Sheet was a lot in a day. He could treat himself to some candy the next day. Damn...he hadn't had one of those in such a long time. He needed his sugar. 

     He leaned against a support beam, panting. He remembered himself two years ago, with the red shirt and loose jeans. His past self would be disappointed, after all, it really wasn't that normal to be wearing a denim jacket with nothing underneath it. Everybody could see how sweaty, how tired, he was. His jeans were so tight, he still didn't understand how he managed to take them off and put them back on so many times in a day. 

     Everybody else was pretty much dressed the same, so he fit in. He wondered how many other time lords/queens were doing the same work as him, their only goal to get the money they need in the time limit. 

     He finished the contents of the red cup he was holding, and then throwing the cup on the ground and crushing it underfoot. He needed to earn thirty more Sheet, and then he would leave. He was so tired, but he still had a little more energy left. If he was lucky, this time queen would bring him home and let him sleep there. It was rare, but some actually did that. 

     He started walking again, away from the music and to the stairs, which would lead to the roof, where he might get a little lucky. It was quieter and calmer, which was good. 

     Before he could make it to the stairs, he felt a pair of arms hug him from behind, feeling his bare chest. 

     "You look fine," a voice whispered in Koschei's ear, "how much?"