3%

Saxon had a particularly uninteresting life, other than the he fact he was running for Prime Minister. 

     He did what every other 37 year-old married man would do.

     The neighbors were never really bothered by what Saxon did. Of course, he was very moody. Some days, he would have the attention span of a five-year-old. Other days, he did nothing but sit half-naked in front of the TV. And very occasionally, he would destroy everything. He would be so full of rage and he often ended up hurting himself. 

     Hense the burns on his chest. 

     Lucy was out for the week, and Saxon hadn't realized how happy he was. He woke up late, at around noon. Usually he woke up early so he could get out of bed and flee to work without having Lucy bother him. 

     But it was his break week, and he would take advantage of that by being a complete potato.  

     He got out of bed and decided to have brunch. He did that by grabbing the entire box of Corn Pops, the entire carton of milk, bread, Nutella, Twix, and three apples. 

     Then he grabbed his phone and a book and made his camp for the day in front of the TV. It was time to binge-watch Attack on Titan.     

     He was in the middle of grieving the death of a character when there was a banging on his door. 

     He sighed, pausing the show and wiping the tears out of his eyes before getting up and going to the door. 

     It was Dexter, his assistant. 

     Saxon yawned, running a hand through his hair. "What do you want?" 

     "There's a problem." 

     "But it's my break week! Even you had the week off, what were you doing at the office?" 

     "I didn't go to the office. I just wanted to inform you that someone carved your name into various surfaces with a heart around it." 

     Saxon laughed. "What an idiot." 

     "They were all signed with the initials U.D." 

     Saxon stopped laughing. His grin melted into a horrified look. "She's...alive?" 

   Present

     Koschei woke up the next day staring at the blank fluorescent lights on the ceiling. He folded his arms behind his head, thinking about nothing in particular. There was just the drumming in his head taking up mental thoughts. 

     He really wanted silence for once, but he wasn't sure what the consequences of that would be. 

    "Oakdown, where is your rock music? It's quiet in here for once, though I doubt it's actually quiet for you." A calm voice said from the side of the room. 

     Koshcei looked to his side and saw the female scientist that nobody else could see standing there. This time, she was wearing ripped, black clothing. Her hands were stuffed into the pockets of a crop leather jacket. 

     "I don't know. I didn't try to turn the computer on." Koschei answered, sitting up. 

     The strange girl stepped closer to Koschei, expression sorrowful. "You seriously forgot who I was." 

     "Well, they said the forced regeneration they did on me might result in memory loss." 

    "The loss of one memory is one thing, losing over a thousand is quite another."