Flesh

WARNING: LEMON 🍋💦 (DUH)

(I wasn't sure if you guys wanted human or cybertronian reader. And I know the song is called "Flesh"..but I'm gonna do Cybertronian.. :P)

-Is there really need for a summary? You all know what's "coming" 😜 Let's get on with it then. 😏 -

This is not the way into my heart, into my head. Into my brain, into none of the above

You winced as powerful servos held you down and a mouth bit at your neck cables.

This is just my way of unleashing the feelings deep inside of me, the spark of black that I seem to love

They wandered over your frame. Feeling every curve, every crevice. You let it happen. Because you loved it. You loved the feeling. This love was your drug, and you were an addict.

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun. Don't even try to hold it back just let go

You wanted to just ditch your spark to kick the habit. But your addiction was too strong. You were stuck with it.

Tie me up and take me over 'til you're done, 'til I'm done. You got me feening and I'm ready to blow

You might've abused it now and then. But did that really matter?

Push up to my body sink your teeth into my flesh

You winced a bit and moaned as he bit your shoulder. Not hard enough to draw energon, but just enough to feel his lust by the bite of his denta.

Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh

He bit into you harder and pushed you further up against the wall. What were you even doing with a crime boss, anyway? He was clearly just using you. There were no true feelings in this...

Hold me up against the wall

So why were you here in the first place?

Give it 'til I beg, give me some more

His hot tongue finally passed over your sweet spot and he immediately attacked it. You cried out in pleasure, placing an arm behind his helm to encourage his actions.

Make me bleed I like it rough, like it rough. Rough. ROUGH!

On another note, did it really matter? You were here now. Why would you want to leave? You were lost in the heaven he created with his talented mouth. And this was just your neck cables. Imagine what he could do to your valve....

Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh

No other mech could make you feel this way. Only he could...
Which is why he was perfect

Hold my hands above my head and push my face into the bed 'cause Imma screamer baby make me a mute