Love Me

-Two Cybertronians with different upbringings but the same pain meet one day. They were young, just sparklings. It was chance when they met again in teenage years. But was it fate when they met once more? Can they look through all that pain and somehow find love?-

~~He cries in the corner where nobody seesHe's the kid with a story no one would believeHe prays every night, "Dear God won't You please? Could You send someone who will love me?~~

He's the kid with a story no one would believe
He prays every night, "Dear God won't You please? Could You send someone who will love me?~~

"I'm disappointed in you, son. I expected better"

"I-I tried sire... I-I just couldn't do it! I don't want part in the family business! I want nothin' to do with it!"

"You don't have a choice you pit-spawned son of mine!"

Slap

Tears collected in the young mech's optics.

"Why are you crying!? Crying is a sign of weakness!"

Slap.. Slap...

"P-pwease, jus'...jus' stop sire! I-" He choked on his own words

"Shut up! Get out of here you spawn of a glitch! GET OUT!!!!"

The little mech didn't hesitate. He stumbled to his peds and ran out of the warehouse as fast as he could, falling to his knees in an alley. Why was this happening to him? What did he do wrong? The devastated mech was too young to understand. So, he did what any normal sparkling would do. He cried. Not out loud, but in silence. He silently cried, hugging his knees to his chassis.

 Praying to Primus,

Why doesn't anyone like me? Is it the way I look? The way I am?

He felt so empty and utterly alone. Terrible feeling for such a young bot.

Why doesn't anyone love me?...

~~Who will love, me for me? 

Not for what I have done or what I will become. 

Who will love, me for me?