"Hey guys, Ashton..." I greeted everyone nicely, glancing into Ashton's view as I just greeted him awkwardly.

"Daisy..." He said slowly, glancing back too the guys with a smile.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly,

"So, since we already got our tickets, how about the girls go out to wherever you guys want, and the guys will go together." Taylor asked glancing at all of us, as we all nodded.

"Whatever." I muttered, staring at Zander who I noticed he was the only one alone without a girl.

Yas bitch he's mine

"Yeah, we'll meet up later and go to a big ride together." Alexa said with a smirk, as we all nodded.

"Well, catch up with you girls later!" Edward smiled, giving a secret wink to Alexa, as she did a cringe.

✿ ✿ ✿

As the 3 of us girls were walking around little games and rides, I could smell the sweet scent of Kettle Corn drift past my nose, as I saw it popping inside the clear machine, screams and laughs from teenagers on rides that are dangerous and fun, me smiling through the view as I saw small kids running around like there was no sad ending.
The whole place filled with neon glowing colors glued to the rides, seeming very beautiful.

The loud music pumping up, making the rhythm wave through my head as it got me calm.

The song 'Work from home' was playing, as I saw some people at this karaoke place, dancing around together having a blast, and some couples holding hands and moving there hips together, which made me smile even more.

I love that feeling, I love the feeling of happiness

"You know what we should go on, that would even be more fun?!" Melody grinned, breaking the silence.

"Bumper cars!" Melody jumped excitedly, as Alexa and I stared each other's way with happy gasps.

"Oh my gosh yeah!" I yelled confidentially, plastering a simper as we all ran to the bumper cars lane.

We were finally there, seeing random teenagers and kids in front of us,waiting for there turn.

You had too be at least 50" to head onto the cars, and thank god I was tall enough along with the others.

"Next!" 15 minutes later the lady called, and it was finally are turns making us excitedly hop inside after giving her our tickets.

"Eek!" I heard some little kids yell, as the parents went onto it with them.

Alexa sat onto the blue one, as Melody sat on a red one, and I buckled myself onto the purple vehicle.

Before we could begin, we watched the lady as she turned the light switch, into disco lights and a song loudly turning on the song, twenty one pilots vs Melanie Martinez- soaped out (Mashup)

(If you guys want to listen to it, go on YouTube and it's on the account: SeansMashups they are really good mashups!! They also did a 5sos/my chemical romance mashup also!!)

Then we harshly began hitting each other's vehicles, having a large blast, having the best day of my life.

✿ ✿ ✿