Chapter Seven

i am so ready for this shit prepared to get rekt
~me

Chapter Seven - Rekt

That was some fine coffee m'dudes. I honestly wish I could have shared it with you, because it tasted so good and creamy and warm and just amazing.

The Rock came up close to me, pulling the coffee cup away from me. He smelled nice, I noticed. Like vanilla and pussy. My favourite.

I giggled, looking at the Rock. Did I say rock? I mean a rock. There's a sexy rock in this room talking to me. Fuck yes. "Dwayne?"

"Yes Kitten?" The stone rolled over to me, turning all sorts of colours.

"Take me."

guys i dont want to write out sex im tired and i have an exam tomorrow and a lot of anxiety about made up things sorry

I woke up with the reek of pancakes and syrup all around me. I was on a hard mattress under a few loose sheets. I guess I moved. I made a mental note to buy a new bed later.

I sat up straight faster than my schlong around Dwayne Johnson. Speaking of which, I guess we live together if he was out there making us pancakes. I smiled, pushing the sheets off my bare body and skipped out of the small yellow room into an open living room and kitchen. Why would I buy an apartment?

I brushed off the confusion and hopped around the half wall into the kitchen part and stopped dead in my tracks. Who the fuck is this bitch? What the fuck? Fuck no get the fuck out missy. I smirked and grabbed a frying pan, slamming it extra hard down on her ass. Cause she dodged. How clever.

"I always wanted to fight you, Big Poppa." She purred.

Wow she has some slammin' music taste. I love Biggy. I love him so much I started bopping my head and rapping Juicy. What a jam.

"Yeah. This album is dedicated to all the teachers who told me I'd never amount to anything.
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustling in front of.
That called the police on me-" I rapped loudly.

"When I was just trying to make some money to feed my daughte-" The white skank tried joining in. I cut her off though.

"Shut up, whitey. Don't you know anything about white people? They can't rap." I yelled, raising a frying pan. She sighed, going back to making her pancakes.

"There is one thing you don't know about me," said the woman. She paused for a moment, reaching her hand back to scratch her ass. Little did I know that she wasn't actually scratching her ass. She was pulling a zipper and peeling off her dirty white skin. I cringed back as she shed her skin and revealed underneath a black woman. A beautiful, sexy black woman with short fringed hair. She was glorious.

Too bad I'm gay.