Chapter One

Just to note: THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THING THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE THANK YOU
-Your lame author

This will also be done in John Cena's POV just to let'cha know.

Chapter One - The Royal Smackdown

I stood just outside of the ring, my trainer prepping me for the ultimate battle of this evening against my sexy arch nemesis, the Rock

I really hated the Rock and his unbearable strength, and how he flexes his arms with the sweat glistening in the ultra arena lighting and how every angle is a "good angle" and his.. perfectly toned skin, and those eyes I just get lost in.. and his heterosexuality..

Why are the cute ones always straight?

"Alright! Are we ready to rumble?" The speakers boomed with the voice of the host and I turned, thanking my trainer before hoisting myself into the ring, facing the Rock.

He glared at me menacingly, but there was something else in his eyes that I couldn't quite place but it was intriguing to say the least. I was looking forward to this brawl.

"You're going down," he growled, eying me. I returned the harsh glare, transparently showing my true feelings towards him and his goddamn sexy body.

Ding ding ding!

I shuffled slightly to my right, mimicking him. I kept my gloves up and held myself in a fighting stance, ready to face him.

I watched his muscles ripple underneath his wondrous flesh, and it was simply arousing though now was not the time to think like that. I couldn't help but just stare at his body, strong and powerful. I wondered what things he could do with those powerful legs of his..

While I was busy eye-fucking the sex master, I'd gotten kicked in the gut. Goddammit.

Fucking Christ what is he doing? Why the fuck is he kicking me are you fucking kidding me, the Rock can like fucking stop now please and motherfucking thank you oh my God stop. Buddy I get it you have hot, strong legs but like fucking stop. It hurts.

Suddenly he stopped and there was a chance for me to get a punch in but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't want to hurt him. He was too beautiful to get hurt.

He swooped in and picked me up, well over his head and I gasped a bit too loudly, earning a sly smirk from the Rock. I blushed in embarrassment, being slammed to the ground with the wind knocked out of me.

There was a pressure on my stomach, the Rock straddling my body being aligned at my hips. I didn't regain myself as he plummeted my face with his fists, blood splaying from my nose and bubbling from my lips in pleasurable pain.

I couldn't get over the movement of his body with each swing, creating an unneeded friction which left me uncomfortably awkward. This is fucked. John Cena never gets awkward! Goddammit.